Tell Congress to act

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

We can’t afford the politics of delay and defeat when it comes to health care.

I don't see this as a vote between Democrats and the Republicans or liberals and conservatives. This is about whether your representatives are going to vote for the insurance companies or whether they're going to vote for what their constituents want.

tell them to spend more money....we haven't spent enough money yet......there's a kid to be born in 2037 who still has enough to buy a lollipop......WE NEED THAT LOLLIPOP!

I don't see this as a vote between Democrats and the Republicans or liberals and conservatives. This is about whether your representatives are going to vote for the insurance companies or whether they're going to vote for what their constituents want.

Funny that you should mention "can't afford" when you are talking about Obama's health care plan.

And funny that you should want us to rush into this without looking at all the details.

I've already told the CO Senators to vote no, and my Congressman. We also contacted the other Congressional offices and informed them that we will work directly for their opponents in the next election cycle if they vote yes.

Thanks for the suggestion, but you are late.

there's a thought.....instead of "letting" liberals kill children, we could sell them the right to kill children.....a cap and trade system, perhaps.....it could be great fund raiser.....

Just give me the heads up so i can bid for the valuable gin and coat-hanger concession.

Just give me the heads up so i can bid for the valuable gin and coat-hanger concession.

cheapskate.....you could go for the deluxe "Meat cleaver and high pressure suction tube" option for only a few dollars more......we'll include a full CD of tiny, high pitched screams at no extra cost, you pay only shipping and handling.....

cheapskate.....you could go for the deluxe "Meat cleaver and high pressure suction tube" option for only a few dollars more......we'll include a full CD of tiny, high pitched screams at no extra cost, you pay only shipping and handling.....

I'm an old school, Jack the Ripper style, abortionist, sir.

The one thing i love more than getting rid of kids is messing up the innards of a lucky young lady. A sort of permanent solution to the inconvenience of children, if you will.

There is NO reason to rush this bill simply because the anointed one wants it NOW. Analyze where the costs truly are, find a way to reduce those costs and you will have a better chance at an effective solution. Pushing through this current mess simply so that you can say 'I did something" is an idiotic reason for passing what even members of your own party admit is not feasible economically.

I've already told the CO Senators to vote no, and my Congressman. We also contacted the other Congressional offices and informed them that we will work directly for their opponents in the next election cycle if they vote yes.

Thanks for the suggestion, but you are late.

I did the same... have not heard back from Udall or Bennett yet.

ZOMGZ THEY'RE SO SCARED?!!??!?!

A REPUBLICAN IS GONG TO OTE ABGASINT!? THEY ARE GOINGRT TO RUN ABGAISNT THEM?!1/?1

ZOMGZ?!

I'm an old school, Jack the Ripper style, abortionist, sir.

The one thing i love more than getting rid of kids is messing up the innards of a lucky young lady. A sort of permanent solution to the inconvenience of children, if you will.

ah, in that case, we're going to have to charge you for double occupancy......you and Jack......if you have any other delusions, we do have a group rate......

Several bills working their way through Congress would expand health insurance through a new government scheme that would ensure that 97% of the population is covered.

47 million Americans, one in six, is without health coverage. The legislation would subsidize premiums for those on low incomes.

Under a bill before the House of Representatives, the new scheme would in part be paid for with a tax surcharge of between 1% and 5% on high earners.

Employers will be required to provide health benefits to workers or pay the government to do so.

President Obama will not sign any health care bill that increases the deficit and has proved that reform can be paid for by reducing costs of treatment by harnessing the power of government to negotiate preferential prices with drug companies.

This isn't about politics. This is about a healthcare system that is breaking America's families, breaking America's businesses and breaking America's economy. And we can't afford the politics of delay and defeat when it comes to healthcare, not this time, not now.

ah, in that case, we're going to have to charge you for double occupancy......you and Jack......if you have any other delusions, we do have a group rate......

:D

If you're going to play 'hardball', as i believe you new world types say, then i may have to carefully consider my next move whilst i alphabetise my fetus and innards collection.

Driver! Make haste to Whitechapel and do not spare the horses.

If anyone's going to play hardball, the first thing they need to consider is whether to utilize the Designated Hitter or have the pitchers bat...

The goal is comprehensive health care reform.

Congress must set up a government-run health insurance program to compete with private insurers, expand coverage to most of the 46 million uninsured of America, and hold down costs that are rising faster than inflation.

The House Ways and Means Committee will meet today to discuss plans to add a tax on the wealthy to raise about $544 billion over 10 years.

Back