Tell me they ain't all in cahoots....

leaningright

Moderate Republican
Staff member
OK, I read this and I think it is most definitely a campaign boost for Hillary in the general election at a time when I'd like to be rid of these two families. What are your thoughts?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

"Well, the first thing she intends to do, because you can do this without passing a bill, the first thing she intends to do is to send me and former President Bush (GW's Daddy - added by LR for clarification) and a number of other people around the world to tell them that America is open for business and cooperation again," Clinton said in response to a question from a supporter about what his wife's "number one priority" would be as president.

I could say the are not in cahoots, but no one would believe that including myself.
I figure Hillary has promised to pardon bushies involved in crimes.

I could say the are not in cahoots, but no one would believe that including myself.

I am not that cynical about the Bush bunch. While I haven't agreed with him on a lot of things I am not so certain there are any crimes that have been committed punishable by law. So I think they are all (bushes and clintons) buddies.

I am not that cynical about the Bush bunch. While I haven't agreed with him on a lot of things I am not so certain there are any crimes that have been committed punishable by law. So I think they are all (bushes and clintons) buddies.

Considering there are only three living ex-Presidents its not surprising they would be buddies.

No. It's more like all politicians are hand chosen and put in power by the illuminati actually all have the same agenda, internationalist fascism under a highly corrupt one world government. The falsely dichotomous lies we perceive as "the different political parties" are just melting away.

The differences in the 2 parties are going away. But then they are both trying to keep the same bunch happy, or at least fool them long enough to get their votes/money.

Back