Tennessee Media Outlet Publishes Trans Killer’s Manifesto

Earl

Tennessee Media Outlet Publishes Trans Killer’s Manifesto

“Pure hatred of my female gender” motivated works mass shooting in Volunteer State history…
by Will FolksSeptember 3, 20244

A media outlet in the Volunteer State has published the manifesto of mass murderer Audrey Elizabeth Hale, the trans killer who perpetrated the deadliest mass shooting in Tennessee history at a Christian school in Nashville a year-and-a-half ago.

“Why does my brain not work right?” Hale wrote in one of the manifesto pages published by The Tennessee Star. “Cause I was born wrong. Nothing on earth can save me.”

At approximately 10:11 a.m. CDT on the morning of March 27, 2023, Hale entered the The Covenant School – a Presbyterian school which is located approximately five-and-a-half miles south-southwest of Nashville – by firing through the front glass doors of the school office.

Two weeks earlier, Hale had written in her journal “I’ll be dead in two weeks,” adding the ominous notation “I’m sorry, innocent lives will be taken.

“Soon I will leave this world,” Hale added. “I will regret nothing. No regrets by the gun!!!”

Previously released excerpts from Hale’s writings expressed the killer’s desire for a “high death count” – and assailed her future victims as “little crackers” and “faggots” with “white privilege.”

Once inside the school, Hale shot and killed three nine-year-old students – Evelyn Dieckhaus, William Kinney, and Hallie Scruggs – as well as three employees of the school, substitute teacher Cynthia Peak, custodian Mike Hill and Katherine Koonce, the head of the school.

Peak and the three student victims were shot repeatedly by Hale after they were initially wounded, according to police.

Hale – a biological female who identified as a male named “Aiden Hale” – was shot and killed by responding officers at approximately 10:25 a.m. CDT, less than fifteen minutes after her rampage began.

As our Dylan Nolan reported at the time, Hale was “a transgender alumni of the school with a history of mental illness” who, according to the Metro Nashville Police Department (MNPD), left behind writings which indicated “her planning over a period of months to commit mass murder at the Covenant School.”

The Star published Hale’s manifesto in defiance of a court order which had sought to unconstitutionally enjoin the outlet from even possessing her writings. In fact, Tennessee chancellor I’Ashea Miles threatened the media outlet with jail time for publishing stories which referenced information contained in the document.

Previously, the Star had taken MNPD to court in an effort to obtain the manifesto, which is a public document under the Tennessee Public Records Act. Miles ruled against the paper, citing an “ongoing investigation” exemption and “copyright” claim made on the writings.

That case is pending before the Tennessee court of appeals.

Promoting hatred of a particular group of people is a cardinal sign of fascism.
Hatred of a particular group is the WHOLE democratic party platform. Thanks for admitting you are a fucking authoritarian Nazi!

It's almost like Foulperson can't even read what this white lib trans wrote .... " “Pure hatred of my female gender” :palm:

Promoting hatred of a particular group of people is a cardinal sign of fascism.
How are all you Trump haters doing?
Mr. Tiny Penis wants to shoot all of them.
Owl person, look in the mirror.

owl.gif

MAGA hater.
My particular favorites are,

Singlemankenneth and brandonpresident who both supported the assassination of Trump.
The rusty golf club who wants this country turned into a communist country.
Guano and moonshite, who hate everybody and anything conservative and have yet to figure out which side they are on.
A handful of other peripheral moonbats who are just too Goddamned stupid to understand the damages caused to themselves by Brandon.
But my absolute favorite is, and will always be, Mr. Tiny Penis, who has yet to answer for any of his bat-shit crazy deflections every time he is called out for his lunacy. Not to mention the fact he wants to make shooting Republicans a national pastime.

And they call us the "haters".

I left the receptionist at a call center out because he is clearly bored with his life and wants to troll all day between phone calls.

BTW, watch for less from the lamestream media and more from journalistic sources that will dig into the story behind Colt Gray.

Trans freaks’s manifesto released by a brave journalist.
Yep, White Libs want to CENSOR free speech. They hate free speech.

The party of IDENTITY POLITICS and DEI is about as fascist as you can get. And they want death to Israel. ALL neo nazi are now democrats.

How are all you Trump haters doing?
Mr. Tiny Penis wants to shoot all of them.
Owl person, look in the mirror.
Yeah, and now that I've done so, what is your point? We mock you Trumpanzees because integrity and patriotism demand it. It doesn't mean that we necessarily hate you, although some of us definitely do. Your bromance fixation, Dutch, is not me. You have never seen me advocate for killing you MAGATs. But if a random flaming satellite fell onto a Trump rally... :laugh:

Back