Terrorist started CA fire ?

uscitizen

Villified User
Officials: Boy With Matches Started Fire

Oct 31, 6:22 AM (ET)

By DAISY NGUYEN

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) - A prosecutor will be asked to consider the case of a boy accused of starting a massive wildfire by playing with matches.

Fueled by ferocious desert winds, the fire quickly spread, burning more than 38,000 acres and destroying 21 homes.

The boy, whose name and age were not released, admitted to sparking the fire on Oct. 21, Los Angeles County sheriff's Sgt. Diane Hecht said Tuesday.

"He admitted to playing with matches and accidentally starting the fire," she said in a statement.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071031/D8SK5FUG0.html

With their whole al qaeda started the fires! narrative, I wonder if Fox News will hold themselves to the same standard for accuracy, that they hold CBS news?

Of course they will, they will devote an entire 3 seconds to this story.

They are Fairly Unbalanced after all.

Last edited:
With their whole al qaeda started the fires! narrative, I wonder if Fox News will hold themselves to the same standard for accuracy, that they hold CBS news?
Never heard any narrative.

My guess is they'll report that the kid was from a lib-dem family filled with permissive parents and soulless heathen values.

You know, fair and balanced.

Never heard any narrative.

My guess is they'll report that the kid was from a lib-dem family filled with permissive parents and soulless heathen values.

You know, fair and balanced.

lol

I'm sure the e-coli outbreak in spinach products, is somehow tied to the al qaeda evil-doers

lol

I'm sure the e-coli outbreak in spinach products, is somehow tied to the al qaeda evil-doers
No, that is the wonderful catholics with awesome christian values crossing the border just as Bush wants them to...

Geez, you keep confusing the good with the bad.

Back