Tesla's unsold inventory is creating stockpiles you can see from space

Tesla literally has cars you can see from space...

tesla-roadster-into-space-with-space-suit-man-it-2048x2048.jpg

The Revolutions failure to follow through on EV mandates, their leaving the decision up to consumers, is causing a bloodbath with manufacturers. A big part of the problem is the price point, using current tech where a lot of the supply chain is based in countries that we are abusing (China et al)....plus general manufacturing incompetence.....is the cause.

So there is a 1.3 week backlog... That sounds like a distribution time. There are still wait lists on all Tesla models, so no shortage of customers. The waitlists have gone down, so there is no longer the frantic pull on distribution. That leads to distribution times returning to normal (1.3 weeks is less than normal).

I do think Tesla is overvalued. But I just think the alt right is wildly exaggerating the issues for political reasons.

Poor joey wet panties
And Lionfish makes my point. Would anyone invest based on such childish antics.

So there is a 1.3 week backlog... That sounds like a distribution time. There are still wait lists on all Tesla models, so no shortage of customers. The waitlists have gone down, so there is no longer the frantic pull on distribution. That leads to distribution times returning to normal (1.3 weeks is less than normal).

I do think Tesla is overvalued. But I just think the alt right is wildly exaggerating the issues for political reasons.

And Lionfish makes my point. Would anyone invest based on such childish antics.
We watch Almost Never Right WALT fail at basic math.

WALTS lack of being right cant be incompetence, monkeys poking at a board would do better....it has to be on purpose.

WALTS lack of being right cant be incompetence, monkeys poking at a board would do better....it has to be on purpose.
If I am wrong, this is a huge money making opportunity for you. You should buy as many put options as you can. If I am wrong, this could make you 1,000% returns easy. What is 20 to 25% credit card interest compared to 1,000% returns. Max out your credit cards, and put all the money into Tesla plummeting.

Back