Texas: Time to get rid of it.

ib1yysguy

Of all the shit we get out of Texas, the latest is fake anthrax.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5giqzbHkY5aUtwYUxwihgAvCtsZLwD94VBHB81

It seems they never cease to come up with the most outrageous stuff possible. The state where property is more important than life (as long as it's a Mexican's life), where politics is defined by ignorance and blindness, and stubborn adherence to one's misguided values is considered a virtue. Time to go away, Texas.

Maybe something a little like this:

3096161557_3b6e2647b7_o.jpg

Last edited:
doubt that. any real texan would have used real anthrax. fuck that fake shit.

Real Texas are too dumb to make/get real Anthrax. Only the smart guys in the North like that last fellow we heard about are capable of that. Texans are only smart enough to pull off a hoax (and probably get caught too).

Real Texas are too dumb to make/get real Anthrax. Only the smart guys in the North like that last fellow we heard about are capable of that. Texans are only smart enough to pull off a hoax (and probably get caught too).

is that the best you can do? the old 'i'm rubber and you're glue' crap? :p

I worked with a manic Texan once, he wanted to take up a collection and build a wall around Texas to 'keep you damn Yankees out'. I told him I would donate if the wall kept Texans in as well.

I worked with a manic Texan once, he wanted to take up a collection and build a wall around Texas to 'keep you damn Yankees out'. I told him I would donate if the wall kept Texans in as well.

Clearly he was a Yank sent by the Consigliari to pose as a Texan to make Texas look bad.

Back