Texas Voters show up to vote... but not there day to vote. LOL

Chapdog

Abreast of the situations
SAN ANTONIO -- All the talk about Super Tuesday apparently caused confusion for many voters in Bexar County.

More than 1,000 calls poured into the Bexar County Elections Department on Monday from voters wanting to know where they could vote in Tuesday's primary.

Problem is -- Texas isn't holding a primary on Tuesday, like more than 20 states are.

http://www.ksat.com/politics/15220830/detail.html

SAN ANTONIO -- All the talk about Super Tuesday apparently caused confusion for many voters in Bexar County.

More than 1,000 calls poured into the Bexar County Elections Department on Monday from voters wanting to know where they could vote in Tuesday's primary.

Problem is -- Texas isn't holding a primary on Tuesday, like more than 20 states are.

It was just a drill to make sure the illegals are paying attention. :)

Ok I feel like I have to defend these poor idiots lol. So it turns out Tx was supposed to have its primary today, like those OTHER 20+ states. Unfortunately our legislation was too slow and it didn't so now our primary is in March when it won't matter much. Gotta love politics in Texas ;)

Ok I feel like I have to defend these poor idiots lol. So it turns out Tx was supposed to have its primary today, like those OTHER 20+ states. Unfortunately our legislation was too slow and it didn't so now our primary is in March when it won't matter much. Gotta love politics in Texas ;)

lol oh yah they had been watching the political news earlier last year and marked there calenders.. then they stopped watching it and didn't realize it didn't pass.

OR

They are just idiots and thought this was a national election.

No problemo on the defending tho Meg... we all know about the Texas pride thing.

These Texans now join certain Floridians in the incompetent voter hall of fame.

San Antonio is now Mexico anyway so I'm not sure sure they can even vote in March-----oh wait---anyone can vote in American elections. Twice even.

Last edited:
YOu know how you bury a Texan if you can't get him in his coffin?

GIve him an enema and put him in a shoebox!

lol oh yah they had been watching the political news earlier last year and marked there calenders.. then they stopped watching it and didn't realize it didn't pass.

OR

They are just idiots and thought this was a national election.

No problemo on the defending tho Meg... we all know about the Texas pride thing.

LOL i never said the weren't idiots. This was my subtle dig on my OWN state for not having the primary today. No reason for it to be in March...

Back