Thank God for country music

reminds me of the protest music back in the 70s.......lib'ruls used to believe in protest......now they are what we are protesting......

1kyljw.jpg

Song accused of vigilantism, and the criticism isn’t all that unjust, certainly not a recipe for any answer to the problems the singer is raising

“Got a gun that my granddad gave me / They say one day they’re gonna round up / Well, that s--t might fly in the city, good luck / Try that in a small town / See how far ya make it down the road / You cross that line, it won’t take long / For you to find out, I recommend you don’t / Try that in a small town”

Interesting lyrics coming from a guy who personally witnessed over four hundred people getting shot at one of his concerts

And you got to laugh at the appeal to nostalgia, like rural towns actually resemble Mayberry, USA

It's a song....and a good song at that.. if it's not your style don't listen to it...as they say, chill out...;) These days some people just get offended by anything... but I bet I know at least one liberal herewho loves this song... I bet she's singing it right now...it's almost as if she wrote the lyrics...lol

In my community most of the people I know are armed and that I am only a yell for help away from them coming to help me as I would be for them.

It's a good feeling.

No. We have sauna at the club, but sauna isn't healthy for seniors.
Blood pressure issues or something, but it's something.
I used to enjoy it, though.

Ah...OK.... you must have gotten something extra fancy though... it's fun to remodel... we're worth it.... we worked hard...;)

Back