"Thank God you're home, a bit of the door fell off."

hhahahahahahah

the smart dogs will find something to do if you make them bored

HINT: you wont like what they do to entertain themselves

My doors are metal and glass. Otherwise this would be an every day thing at my house. the bottom two feet of the doors are covered in dirt and scratches where the critters try to paw their way through.

Oh my gosh the damage that has been done to my home because my wife is completely clueless about dogs and thinks of them as human children. I've spent at least a couple of grand in carpet repairs...but nothing like this! LOL

That means your wife is a dumbass. It also means you're a dumbass for allowing it to continue to that level.

That means your wife is a dumbass. It also means you're a dumbass for allowing it to continue to that level.

My wife could outsmart you with one half of her brain lobotomized. Which, even then, gives her a staggering advantage over your ignorant ass.

To be fair...you might be able to outsmart my dog...but I doubt it.

My wife could outsmart you with one half of her brain lobotomized. Which, even then, gives her a staggering advantage over your ignorant ass.

To be fair...you might be able to outsmart my dog...but I doubt it.

Yet you admit the dumb cunt thinks of dogs as people.

To be fair, calling you both dumbasses was nice.

My wife could outwit you with one hemisphere of her brain tied behind her back. She’d take your lunch money away and make you cry too.

Oh, so *that's* where you went when you disappeared!

455ur8j.jpg

My wife could outwit you with one hemisphere of her brain tied behind her back. She’d take your lunch money away and make you cry too.

She doesn't have half a hemisphere. That dumb bitch can't be smart. She's married you.

If she wants to try, she'd go away feeling stupid and be poor at the same time.

Last edited:
Back