Thank you God!

CanadianKid

Columnist Novak diagnosed with brain tumor
Former ‘Crossfire’ host in the news recently for striking man with car in D.C.

updated 28 minutes ago
BOSTON - Syndicated columnist and former “Crossfire” host Robert Novak has been diagnosed with a brain tumor and is suspending his journalistic work.

Novak issued a statement Monday saying the tumor was found Sunday after he had been rushed to Boston’s Brigham and Women’s Hospital from Cape Cod, where he was visiting his daughter.

The Chicago Sun-Times columnist says he is suspending his journalistic work for an indefinite, “but God willing, not too lengthy period.” His statement did not say if the tumor was malignant.

Novak was the first to publicly reveal the name of CIA operative Valerie Plame.

Last week he was given a $50 citation after he struck a homeless man with his black Corvette in Washington. Novak kept going until he was stopped by a bicyclist.

What a fucken asshole? He doesnt even stop to check on him.... Hit and run by a famous journalist = $50 traffic ticket...

Outrageous... Send this old fart to hell...

CK

Yes I can fool, it technically says we both posted at 1:56pm however, I also wrote stuff in my thread rather than just a complete cute and paste like you...Therefore, I posted earlier than you! Hag!

CK

You are truly a useless tool, CK.

I honestly hope no one close to you ever develops a life threatening illness. It is a life altering experience, one I would not wish on my worst enemy.

Back