Thanks to Bush

• Thread starter Thread starter Cancel4
  • Start date Start date
C

Cancel4

Probably the jobs picture is not going to improve considerably, and it could even get a little bit worse over the next couple of months.

We lost so many jobs that making up for those that have already been lost is going to require really high growth rates.

All the signs are that the economy’s going to start growing again. We’re probably not going to start seeing enough job creation to keep pace with a rising population until some time next year. You need 150,000 additional jobs each month just to keep pace with population growth.

Last edited:
Ok, I'll bite. How did bush do this?

By the way, your language skills could use some refining.

it's the Hugo Obama's fault..

when he said change he meant it..you just didn't know it meant you would only up with the change in your pocket..

DNC I think you are being optimistic. I expect we weill be very luck if we have gained back all the lost jobs alone by the end of next year.

I really do not expect that to happen by then.

9/11 was bush's fault and clinton was innocent....yet, here we are after 9/11 and everything is still bush's fault....

please continue this strategy dems, you will be out in '10 and '12

its not all bush's fault. It's 30 yrs of conservative ideology come to fruition.

Yepper. And enough Dems sold out to help it along as well.

Reagan and Newt's fine young cannibals started it out. With their contract on America.

9/11 was bush's fault and clinton was innocent....yet, here we are after 9/11 and everything is still bush's fault....

please continue this strategy dems, you will be out in '10 and '12

Damn right 9/11 was Bush's fault. It happened 9 months into his administration, after he ignored a warning from Bill Clinton, and reeated warnings from Richard Clarke. Clinton wanted more fun ding for counter-terrorism programs, but ther GOP majority in both houses REFUSED, SCOFFING THAT IT WAS A "WAG THE DOG" EFORT BY CLINTON TO TAKE THE PUBLIC'S ATTENTION OFF MONICA LEWINSKY. And the ongoing economic problems had their roots deep in Bush's policies, and came to a head almost 2 months before election day. I guess you have to have a conveniently short momory to be in the GOP.

Damn right 9/11 was Bush's fault. It happened 9 months into his administration, after he ignored a warning from Bill Clinton, and reeated warnings from Richard Clarke. Clinton wanted more fun ding for counter-terrorism programs, but ther GOP majority in both houses REFUSED, SCOFFING THAT IT WAS A "WAG THE DOG" EFORT BY CLINTON TO TAKE THE PUBLIC'S ATTENTION OFF MONICA LEWINSKY. And the ongoing economic problems had their roots deep in Bush's policies, and came to a head almost 2 months before election day. I guess you have to have a conveniently short momory to be in the GOP.

Maybe male Republicans have many "short" attributes. That would explain their pathological, envy-driven hatred of Presidents Clinton and Obama. :p

well, if it only takes nine months for the blame for 9/11 be pinned only on Bush (which he inherited from the Clinton administration) ..then the same has to be given for all the mess from here on out to be blamed on the Hugo Obama...only sounds fair to me.

*shakes head*

there were no specific warnings, just the SAME warnings that took place nearly every month/year etc....and at that time the GOP did not have a majority i both houses, i suggest you get a history book and see who the majority leader in the senate was on sept 11 2001

fact is, most libs held bush accountable for everything 9 months in....yet obama....hell no, it will bush's fault until forever

Back