That didn’t last long

Was she a left leaning moderate?....maybe i over "reported":)?

Oh well...

Miss Phantasmal, the Religious Conservative, has been branded a 'Lefty' by Forum honchos. So, ... I guess anything left of Miss Phantasmal is considered a 'Communist'?!

Miss Phantasmal, the Religious Conservative, has been branded a 'Lefty' by Forum honchos. So, ... I guess anything left of Miss Phantasmal is considered a 'Communist'?!
I've lost faith in her...which I actually had at one time, but....
So I just ignore her now;)

Why was she 'banned'?

No idea. But I can make an educated guess

There are really only two major reasons for getting banned from JPP

1) is a 12b violation is the most common and the one where the mods act swiftly and with extreme prejudice. However a Noob is given a little slack. I looked over some of his/her last posts and didn’t see any obvious 12b violations. However the Mods could have deleted it

2) the other is some previously banned member trying to sneak back in using another RP.

These aren’t the only, but the most common I see. She/he won’t be missed

No idea. But I can make an educated guess

There are really only two major reasons for getting banned from JPP

1) is a 12b violation is the most common and the one where the mods act swiftly and with extreme prejudice. However a Noob is given a little slack. I looked over some of his/her last posts and didn’t see any obvious 12b violations. However the Mods could have deleted it

2) the other is some previously banned member trying to sneak back in using another RP.

These aren’t the only, but the most common I see. She/he won’t be missed

Thanks.

Back