That "Other" Sandy Hook Dad

Howey

Banned
Question: The father who was heckled was criticized by y'all (the right) for not having a current picture of his dead son. Where's the outrage over this goon not even having a kid in Sandy Hook yet being represented as having one?

Hell, my father lived in NJ when the Hindenburg went down, doesn't mean it affected him as much as the parents of these kids.

Question: The father who was heckled was criticized by y'all (the right) for not having a current picture of his dead son. Where's the outrage over this goon not even having a kid in Sandy Hook yet being represented as having one?

Hell, my father lived in NJ when the Hindenburg went down, doesn't mean it affected him as much as the parents of these kids.

He was not "heckled", no matter how many times you want to try and promote that lie.

That doesn't count. </facetious>

What's hilarious is that Mr. Heslin is pro-gun so they have to try and discredit him with bogus issues like a photograph.

Back