The 7 October Hamas attack opened a space – and antisemitism filled it.

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
A few weeks ago, my teenage son was in a library revising for his exams. A woman sat down opposite, looked at the star of David necklace he has recently started wearing and glared at him. Then she placed her water bottle between them with its “Boycott Israeli Apartheid” sticker turned to face his way.

She didn’t speak to my son. She didn’t ask what he thinks about Israel, Gaza, Netanyahu or Hamas. She doesn’t know whether he has friends or relatives who have been taken hostage or killed (he doesn’t), or if he has been on any pro-Palestine marches (he hasn’t). Whether it is antisemitic or not to boycott Israel is beside the point. She seemed to be triggered by the simple sight of a Jew. There’s no more basic expression of racism than that.

The idea that Jews are local proxies for Israel, answerable for its deeds and suitable targets for the anger it attracts, can be lethal. In Zurich, a Jewish man was stabbed repeatedly in the street. In Berlin, a synagogue was firebombed. In Canada, shots were fired at Jewish schools. In London, a group of Israelis were attacked by a gang who heard them speaking Hebrew and asked “Are you Jewish?” Perhaps my son was lucky it was only a sticker.

These violent episodes are the exception. But hostility towards Jews is there in the daily abuse, threats, graffiti and online posts that make up a record rise in the UK in antisemitic hate incidents that began the moment Hamas attacked Israel on 7 October. For younger Jews at school or university, you can throw social isolation into the mix. Fears that Jewish life in Britain is becoming untenable are overblown but, for a community numbering about 300,000, the mood music is full of foreboding.

The left is Antisemitic. It has been since the start of the 20th century. All 10-7 did is allow cockroaches to scurry into the light. Israel is the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East - so it is no surprise the left hates Israel and seeks it's destruction.

And as a reminder:

co093NysugiwG_sQa5WS-0vb8jnv_8cae_oskSmHT4skZbPEuGGeIwStXIVsntA_NhCptYyQ-CznH9L1gk61vM4B-fXn8Gk00rfCiHXA5Zu1TLbymn3ehZlcahqY7y78ftw58tvSkJiY082PuxAyCc_b85d0sc9n

The left is Antisemitic. It has been since the start of the 20th century. All 10-7 did is allow cockroaches to scurry into the light. Israel is the ONLY functioning democracy in the Middle East - so it is no surprise the left hates Israel and seeks it's destruction.

And as a reminder:

co093NysugiwG_sQa5WS-0vb8jnv_8cae_oskSmHT4skZbPEuGGeIwStXIVsntA_NhCptYyQ-CznH9L1gk61vM4B-fXn8Gk00rfCiHXA5Zu1TLbymn3ehZlcahqY7y78ftw58tvSkJiY082PuxAyCc_b85d0sc9n
And for 2000 plus years who led the charge on antisemitism? I remember as a kid being chased a long with other Jewish kids because we "killed" their jesus, being called dirty Jews by adults , No ones hands are clean, neither left or right

From Right to Left and In Between: Jew-hatred Across the Political Divide​

A few weeks ago, my teenage son was in a library revising for his exams. A woman sat down opposite, looked at the star of David necklace he has recently started wearing and glared at him.
You're lying. This never happened. Go on.

Then she placed her water bottle between them with its “Boycott Israeli Apartheid” sticker turned to face his way.
Question to the board: do you recognize fiction when you read it?

She didn’t speak to my son. She didn’t ask what he thinks about Israel, Gaza, Netanyahu or Hamas. She doesn’t know whether he has friends or relatives who have been taken hostage or killed
All because "she" does not exist.

She seemed to be triggered by the simple sight of a Jew. There’s no more basic expression of racism than that.
That's not racism. That's bigotry. I knew that you had no idea what the word "racism" means.

The idea that Jews are local proxies for Israel, answerable for its deeds and suitable targets for the anger it attracts, can be lethal.
The idea that Arabs are local proxies for Iran, answerable for its deeds and suitable targets for the anger it attracts, can result in genocide.

But hostility towards Jews is there in the daily abuse, threats, graffiti and online posts that make up a record rise in the UK in antisemitic hate incidents that began the moment [Iran's proxy Al Qassam] attacked Israel on 7 October.
But hostility towards Arabs is there in the daily slaughter of Gazans by the IDF that make up a record rise in the IDF's antisemitic war crime incidents that began the moment the IDF chose to ignore Iran's 7 October attack and simply use it as an excuse to exterminate the Arab Semites who happen to be within closest proximity.

For younger Jews at school or university, you can throw social isolation into the mix.
For the younger Arabs, you can throw in the gleeful slaughter of Arab Semite children by the tens of thousands under the IDF's antisemitic judgements that they are somehow terrorists who merit death penalties.

Fears that Jewish life in Britain is becoming untenable are overblown but, for a community numbering about 300,000, the mood music is full of foreboding.
Fears that Arab life in Gaza is being exterminated are being realized and, for a community numbering just over 2 million, the Nakba music is foreboding.

And for 2000 plus years who led the charge on antisemitism?
Israelites are history's champion anti-Semites. Since the formation of Israel, Israelis have been the most antisemitic people on the planet, with some Arabs and Iranians earning close seconds and honorable mentions.

I remember as a kid being chased a long with other Jewish kids because we "killed" their jesus,
Yeah, this never happened. More fiction.

And as a reminder:

as far as i know Israel does contol who goes in and out of gaza, and what food goes in and out.

is that false?

A few weeks ago, my teenage son was in a library revising for his exams. A woman sat down opposite, looked at the star of David necklace he has recently started wearing and glared at him. Then she placed her water bottle between them with its “Boycott Israeli Apartheid” sticker turned to face his way.

She didn’t speak to my son. She didn’t ask what he thinks about Israel, Gaza, Netanyahu or Hamas. She doesn’t know whether he has friends or relatives who have been taken hostage or killed (he doesn’t), or if he has been on any pro-Palestine marches (he hasn’t). Whether it is antisemitic or not to boycott Israel is beside the point. She seemed to be triggered by the simple sight of a Jew. There’s no more basic expression of racism than that.

The idea that Jews are local proxies for Israel, answerable for its deeds and suitable targets for the anger it attracts, can be lethal. In Zurich, a Jewish man was stabbed repeatedly in the street. In Berlin, a synagogue was firebombed. In Canada, shots were fired at Jewish schools. In London, a group of Israelis were attacked by a gang who heard them speaking Hebrew and asked “Are you Jewish?” Perhaps my son was lucky it was only a sticker.

These violent episodes are the exception. But hostility towards Jews is there in the daily abuse, threats, graffiti and online posts that make up a record rise in the UK in antisemitic hate incidents that began the moment Hamas attacked Israel on 7 October. For younger Jews at school or university, you can throw social isolation into the mix. Fears that Jewish life in Britain is becoming untenable are overblown but, for a community numbering about 300,000, the mood music is full of foreboding.

It was just as bad for Asians when trump was placing blame for his eponymous virus in this nation on China.

Or all Muslims after 9/11. It's all the product of ignorance. There is no shortage in this nation.

That said, Bibi's response to the heinous Oct. 7 terrorist attack is way over the top, and should be denounced by all Jews every chance we get.

It was just as bad for Asians when trump was placing blame for his eponymous virus in this nation on China.

Or all Muslims after 9/11. It's all the product of ignorance. There is no shortage in this nation.

That said, Bibi's response to the heinous Oct. 7 terrorist attack is way over the top, and should be denounced by all Jews every chance we get.
so here you are hating Jews now.

you're part of the ignorant now.

as far as i know Israel does contol who goes in and out of gaza, and what food goes in and out.

Gaza is a welfare state that produces nothing. Israel feeds the Arabs in Gaza. It isn't that they control the food going in during times of peace, but rather that they are the SOURCE of the food, water, and power that the Arabs use.

The Arabs in Gaza grow nothing, manufacture nothing, and provide no service to the world.

is that false?

Would you support Israel no longer feeding Gaza?

Wow Herr Himmler, that's some rock bottom lying there.

So Israel should have surrendered after the 10/7 terrorist attacks?

Back