The Active Denial System weapon that could save lives

I am logged on thru work's intranet and play no videos from there.
Don't even have the plugins installed. Buit hey, they own this PC so they load what they want on it.

I think it's pretty interesting that, although the narrator says the demonstration is similar to what the soldiers might experience in Iraq, the placards held by the fauxtestors are peace protest messages: "Peace Not War," "Hug Me," "World Peace," and "Love For All."

That is just what I thought when I first heard of it. That was even before I realised by bro in law was on the project.

Good tool politically for edging into a police state. We are not killing the anti american protesters. We are just controlling them so they don't hurt anyone.

The demo really pissed me off when I saw it.

I do love my bro in law though and the fact that he is involved gives me some hope of who is making these things. He is the salt of the earth and a good American.

The demo really pissed me off when I saw it.

I do love my bro in law though and the fact that he is involved gives me some hope of who is making these things. He is the salt of the earth and a good American.

Lots of guilt with scientists that invent something and then it is used as a weapon.

wasn't the giioultine invented by a DR to reduce suffering ?

Back