The Affordable Care Act

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
My daughter has been so busy at work, she regrets not being able to hold a question and answer session.

She recommends this non partisan site:

kff.org

The Kaiser Family Foundation

My daughter has been so busy at work, she regrets not being able to hold a question and answer session. She recommends this non partisan site: kff.org The Kaiser Family Foundation

Multimillionaire Mitt has already flip-flopped on the issue (again), and now says he will keep parts of Obamacare...

I went to that site, very busy, more than I care to read at this time. Affordable healthcare? hmmm lets see, that really means 3 things
1) the capability to buy insurance and forcing people to buy it or pay up when forcing their selves upon a medical providers for free services
2) not the let insurance escape the coverage they sold. outlaw sneaky exclusions that are there just to trick people
3) Of course we need to break up the monopolies of the prescription drug trade and medical testing equipment

Take a look at all the money paid out to healthcare, less than 10% goes in to the doctors pocket in the form of his own parole? I bet less than that. So how in the heck is it going to cut cost by forcing the doctors to work for the government and allow the lobbyist run a muck with the drugs and medical testing equipment. Why complicate the issue with acts and legislation? the answer is because when law makers threaten new laws, the lobbyist anti up quickly line their pockets, perhaps we need to better expose donations too

I went to that site, very busy, more than I care to read at this time. Affordable healthcare? hmmm lets see, that really means 3 things
1) the capability to buy insurance and forcing people to buy it or pay up when forcing their selves upon a medical providers for free services
2) not the let insurance escape the coverage they sold. outlaw sneaky exclusions that are there just to trick people
3) Of course we need to break up the monopolies of the prescription drug trade and medical testing equipment

Take a look at all the money paid out to healthcare, less than 10% goes in to the doctors pocket in the form of his own parole? I bet less than that. So how in the heck is it going to cut cost by forcing the doctors to work for the government and allow the lobbyist run a muck with the drugs and medical testing equipment. Why complicate the issue with acts and legislation? the answer is because when law makers threaten new laws, the lobbyist anti up quickly line their pockets, perhaps we need to better expose donations too

Back