The Apocalypse?

WRL

Well...the right is right
Cool pic...

r4184494436.jpg

Lightning bolts appear above and around the Chaiten volcano as seen from Chana, some 30 kms (19 miles) north of the volcano, as it began its first eruption in thousands of years, in southern Chile May 2, 2008. Cases of electrical storms breaking out directly above erupting volcanos are well documented, although scientists differ on what causes them. Picture taken May 2, 2008.

http://news.yahoo.com/nphotos/slideshow/photo//080511/ids_photos_wl/r4184494436.jpg/

cool pic, but i prefer my volcanoes up close and personal, like the ones on the island of hawaii

i caught three major eruptions near Kilauea when i was living on the islands :)

My birthday is on the anniversary on Mt. St. Helen's eruption. My mom made a couple of volcano cakes for me when I was a kid :)
How cool ,the best cake I ever made was a free hand mario and luigi cake for my son on his 5th birthday. It looked damn good.

cool pic, but i prefer my volcanoes up close and personal, like the ones on the island of hawaii

i caught three major eruptions near Kilauea when i was living on the islands :)

nice, I bet you got some good pics...

How cool ,the best cake I ever made was a free hand mario and luigi cake for my son on his 5th birthday. It looked damn good.

Ignoring Ib1's Watermark moment, that sounds awesome. I am a huge Nintendo fan/geek, and after Zelda, Mario Bros. takes the cake! :clink:

Hey, maybe republicans can use this picture to characterize what's going to happen to them in November .. and in fact, what is already happening to them.

The end of days.

:-)

Back