The Arugula Poll

Have you heard of Arugula

• Yes

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • No - I am a neanderthal

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
Obama is a pretentious mother fucker who loves to imitate MLK's speach patters.
He's better than McHitler by a few miles.

I love Iron Chef America but can't stand to listen to Alton Brown murder the English language, so I generally watch with the sound muted.

Alton is a regular guy. That's why I like him. He was also a Trekkie and likes science fiction as you can tell by the little quips in his Good Eats show. I have found that most men that watch Food Network like him and most women don't.....at least around here. My wife hates him. Makes me laugh.

Arugula, some sliced flank steak & garlic mayo on really good fresh bread - very tasty.

But what do I know. I'm a metro gayboy elitist...

Arugula is an aromatic, peppery salad green. It is also known as roquette, rocket, rugula and rucola, and is very popular in Italian cuisine. It grows wild in Asia and all over the entire Mediterranean --- and has been known to be cultivated and enjoyed in places as exotic as the north of Sudan.

In Roman times arugula was grown for both its leaves and the seed. The seed was used for flavoring oils.

Arugula has uses beyond salad: it can be sauteed or cooked in many other ways. Don't forget to try arugula sprouts if you get a chance.

Arugula is an aromatic, peppery salad green. It is also known as roquette, rocket, rugula and rucola, and is very popular in Italian cuisine. It grows wild in Asia and all over the entire Mediterranean --- and has been known to be cultivated and enjoyed in places as exotic as the north of Sudan.

In Roman times arugula was grown for both its leaves and the seed. The seed was used for flavoring oils.

Arugula has uses beyond salad: it can be sauteed or cooked in many other ways. Don't forget to try arugula sprouts if you get a chance.

aww! good for you! you can copy and paste!

lets give him a hand clap yall. come on, lets give this man a hand clap

Yes, but I had to scroll down to make sure I didn't miss something and you weren't referring to vegetation.

History aside, it's damn tasty, especially with Red Wine Vinaigrette.

Back