The Bailout isn't All Bad

Since the wealthy americans pay most of the tax bill, they will be the ones who pay most of this bill. The poor will be affected minimally by this.

Not that I support the bailout, but it just won't hit the poor as much as the rich.

Conservatives are against it because they believe in the vastly oversimplified economic bullshit that Reagan fed them in order to lower his buddies taxes. They are all amateur economists who think they know everything but truly know nothing. There is nothing worse than an amateur thinking he knows enough about his field to make grand pronouncements.

Liberal oppose it because they think it will give a windfall to the rich, which I think can be very easily eliminated.

Conservatives are against it because they believe in the vastly oversimplified economic bullshit that Reagan fed them in order to lower his buddies taxes. They are all amateur economists who think they know everything but truly know nothing. There is nothing worse than an amateur thinking he knows enough about his field to make grand pronouncements.

Truly hilarious that you don't see the irony in this.

Liberal oppose it because they think it will give a windfall to the rich, which I think can be very easily eliminated.

Ok. Mr Still wearing diapers. Whatever you say.

watermark pwned. This is what youngins pwn call recursive pwning. When a youngins pwn member usually pwns someone, it echos through the board and into infinity, such is the greatness of our pwns. But when someone gets internally pwned within the group, it's like the greenhouse effect, the pwn echos within our sphere - building and increasing in strength, which will eventually lead to pwn implosion.

We have to be careful epicurus.

watermark pwned. This is what youngins pwn call recursive pwning. When a youngins pwn members usually pwns someone, it echos through the board and into infinity, such is the greatness of our pwns. But when someone gets internally pwned within the group, it's like the greenhouse effect, the pwn echos within our sphere - building and increasing in strentch, which will eventually lead to pwn implosion.

We have to be careful epicurus.

Sorry Grind I didn't mean to upset the Force.

If you want to see some real pwning, look at the FDR's Address thread.

Back