The Bee Stings Pro-Terrorists

Uncensored2008

Contributor
8hds3s.jpg

https://babylonbee.com/news/progres...-kill-themselves-so-long-as-its-for-palestine

Brilliant - as always.

The problem is, they're having trouble staffing it because all the Progressives are offing themselves to protest over Israel in Gaza...

Satire is supposed to be funny.

Humor among different cultures has always been a keen interest of mine. What people find funny, or sad, is a look inside their minds.

Psychologically, it goes back to the whole "Nature v. Nurture" thing; genetics versus culture. Something all people find funny, regardless of culture, is more natural than something that only certain types of cultures find funny.

Sex jokes tend to be common, but there are differences between fun and cruel. Pleasurable and abusive.

Humor among different cultures has always been a keen interest of mine. What people find funny, or sad, is a look inside their minds.

Psychologically, it goes back to the whole "Nature v. Nurture" thing; genetics versus culture. Something all people find funny, regardless of culture, is more natural than something that only certain types of cultures find funny.

Sex jokes tend to be common, but there are differences between fun and cruel. Pleasurable and abusive.
Many years ago my friend married a Brit.. When family came from overseas for the wedding, there were informal gatherings and a large group was watching t.v. together.

I forget the show, but it was comedy. It was pretty funny when only half the room laughed at certain jokes. It went back and forth for the entire show.

The Babylon Bee appeals to individuals who never graduated from middle school bathroom humor. They are neither clever nor funny. They are just sad. I'm actually embarrassed for them. The humor is utterly childish.

The Babylon Bee appeals to individuals who never graduated from middle school bathroom humor. They are neither clever nor funny. They are just sad. I'm actually embarrassed for them. The humor is utterly childish.

Translation: The Bee is laughing AT the radical left.

The Bee is what satire once was on the left as well.

There was a time when the Onion was actually funny - rather than hate filled and bitter.

Shit, there was a time when Late Night TV had comedians instead of political demagogues.

But the left is so filled with hate that any humor it once had is gone.

The Bee is for those who can laugh at themselves. The left can only hate others.

Back