The brave little Bore may leave the fence...

Cancel 2016.2

The Almighty
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/06/gore-speaks-i-still-may-endorse/

How nice, now that the party nomination is all but official... our brave little boar might finally "decide" to come off the fence and endorse someone prior to the convention. It takes a stout heart to make such a tough decision. Our hopes lie with our brave little boar being capable of figuring out that the race is already over. Go lil Boar... go. Your strength and leadership shall carry your party forward.

Did it ever occur to you he was using his political capital for other things besides and election that he knows the Democrats will win?

Did it ever occur to you he was using his political capital for other things besides and election that he knows the Democrats will win?

LMAO.... right... the point Desh is that he came out and said he may still decide to endorse someone prior to the nomination. It is meaningless for him to "endorse" Obama at this point given that Obama already has the nomination locked up. The Boar simply waited until the decision was made and NOW he is coming out and giving his wise sage endorsement... or at least he might.

This has NOTHING to do with whether or not he thinks the Dems will win in November. It has to do with his grandstanding and pretending that his endorsement is somehow meaningful at this point.

I should bravely endorse him too.

But then I endorsed anybody but Clingon long ago... (yeah, but I LIKE the misspelling...)

Back