The Bush Tax Cuts are Working

Umm Dubya is not done yet. Job losses are running close to 30% higher than last year. over 400k so far this year. Close to 3/4 million job cuts since the beginning of 2007.

Must be that darned minimum wage...Ohh wait those were good paying jobs, minimum wage jobs have gained a bit I think.

Re-cess-ion.

Really bloody sad.

You're in a bloody recession. I do wish you weren't. Not that I have any time for the Bush administration which is composed of fuckwits, just that the bullshit they've perpetrated on you fucks the rest of us over.

Re-cess-ion.

Really bloody sad.

You're in a bloody recession. I do wish you weren't. Not that I have any time for the Bush administration which is composed of fuckwits, just that the bullshit they've perpetrated on you fucks the rest of us over.

Don't feel to bad for us Diuretic. We get the Government we deserve. If we've had a bunch of fuckwits serving in public office it's because a bunch of even dumber fuckwits voted for them. You get the Government you deserve.

A famous American journalist once said "No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

It's time more than just the rich and upper middle get a break.
Obama will as usual have the market do better under dem admin, but he needs to imporve saving incentives for those without 401k's.
That and pass HR5843

Back