The Castle Doctirine is fun

FUCK THE POLICE

911 EVERY DAY
The other day this 10 year old (colored) kid came by and swiped my cell phone which I had laying about, so I took out an Oozi and shot 100 times into the surrounding area, killing the kid and 30 pedestrians, including an entire family. LOL!

I'm not liable for a bit of it. :clink:

I love America.

Last edited:
The other day this 10 year old kid came bye and playfully swiped away my cell phone which I had laying about, so I took out an Oozi and shot 100 shots into the general surrounding area, killing the kid and 30 pedestrians, including an entire family. LOL!

I'm not liable for a bit of it. :clink:

I love America.

Idiot.

Old Today, 12:02 AM
Remove user from ignore list
Troglodyte27
This message is hidden because Troglodyte27 is on your ignore list.

I'm sorry.

Repeat that.

Water, I can only imagine your level of intoxication right now.

Not only is this post beyond stupid, and not only did you spell doctrine wrong, but the funniest thing to me is that you actually edited your post a half hour later and all you did was change "shots" to "times".

Water, I can only imagine your level of intoxication right now.

Not only is this post beyond stupid, and not only did you spell doctrine wrong, but the funniest thing to me is that you actually edited your post a half hour later and all you did was change "shots" to "times".

Why do you hate America?

Come on guys. This is the ultimate gun nut story. Less black people, families dead, etc... etc... all how gun nuts want America. Without children. Because they hate children and want to kill America.

Here's my book:

2440599432_d67ca2a02c.jpg

I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with castle doctrine.

He's probably thinking of the Florida deal where you can shoot someone you say you felt like threatened you.

Technically under (most versions of) the castle doctrine this would still be crazy illegal.

However, I deliberately ignored that fact to make conservatives red in the face.

I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with castle doctrine.

He's probably thinking of the Florida deal where you can shoot someone you say you felt like threatened you.

Maybe the bloke in Tx I think it was who went hunting for the housebreakers next door?

Back