The Clintons are fighting for their party, the DLC

blackascoal

The Force is With Me
Bill Clinton created and built the DLC, the republican wing of the Democratic Party, and the DLC is where the loyalities of the Clintons lie, not with the Democratic Party. The Clintons are fighting to preserve their lock on the Democratic Party through the DLC. If they go down, so does the DLC.

Hillary's republican roots are coming out an she may soon be singing taking the stage to the sound of "Segregation Forever." They've dispatched Bill to Buttfuck, USA to scrape up votes and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bill and Rush didn't concoct "Operation Chaos."

Now, Michigan has come up with a compromise to seat their delegates that has been approved by the state party, the DNC, and the Obama campaign can see as doable .. but the Clintons say no.

When you look beyond the circus clowns, the machination of the Clintons are obvious.

Seriously, this is getting quite comical how so many on the left are now trying to act as though the Clintons are more Republican than Democrat. So now the DLC is the "Republican" wing of the Democratic Party? Hillary is going back to her Republican roots?

ROFLMAO....

The Clintons are Democrats through and through. The fact that they put themselves so far ahead of the welfare of their party does not change which party they belong to.

Side note... Buttfuck, USA is a synonym for Detroit... everyone knows that... there isn't a worse hellhole than that anywhere else in the US.

Bill Clinton created and built the DLC, the republican wing of the Democratic Party, and the DLC is where the loyalities of the Clintons lie, not with the Democratic Party. The Clintons are fighting to preserve their lock on the Democratic Party through the DLC. If they go down, so does the DLC.

Hillary's republican roots are coming out an she may soon be singing taking the stage to the sound of "Segregation Forever." They've dispatched Bill to Buttfuck, USA to scrape up votes and I wouldn't be at all surprised if Bill and Rush didn't concoct "Operation Chaos."

Now, Michigan has come up with a compromise to seat their delegates that has been approved by the state party, the DNC, and the Obama campaign can see as doable .. but the Clintons say no.

When you look beyond the circus clowns, the machination of the Clintons are obvious.

Yes I agree, but they are being enabled by the most prominent super-delegates. I saw Edwards on Morning Joe this morning which I only watched because I was very hopeful that he would come out and say he was backing Obama. He, Gore, Pelosi and others at that level need to come out this week. End this now!

Seriously, this is getting quite comical how so many on the left are now trying to act as though the Clintons are more Republican than Democrat. So now the DLC is the "Republican" wing of the Democratic Party? Hillary is going back to her Republican roots?

ROFLMAO....

The Clintons are Democrats through and through. The fact that they put themselves so far ahead of the welfare of their party does not change which party they belong to.

Side note... Buttfuck, USA is a synonym for Detroit... everyone knows that... there isn't a worse hellhole than that anywhere else in the US.

Nope , they are and always have been in the center right of the party. Its the Newts and Rush's of the world who tried to frame them as the far left. Bill compromised with the Rs for years. It is why he was able to do as much as he did. Think about how much they have buddied up to the right over the last years. Bill and 41 working together, Hillary voting for the war. They have been drifting more right every year for the sake of keeping their pulse on the power that has run the country for the last eight years. They owe too many people now. This was the main reason I was against Hillary from the begining of this run. I would still vote for her over McSame but I am so glad I wont have to do that now.

ROFLMAO....

:)

You need to get out more my brother.

I'm absolutely surprised that a politically astute person such as yourself would argue that the DLC is not the republiucan wing of the party.

Obviously this is your emotional, not researched response.

Cause we're buds, I'll let you do some research on the DLC and I'll pretend I never read this post.

Just cause we're buds.

Nope , they are and always have been in the center right of the party. Its the Newts and Rush's of the world who tried to frame them as the far left. Bill compromised with the Rs for years. It is why he was able to do as much as he did. Think about how much they have buddied up to the right over the last years. Bill and 41 working together, Hillary voting for the war. They have been drifting more right every year for the sake of keeping their pulse on the power that has run the country for the last eight years. They owe too many people now. This was the main reason I was against Hillary from the begining of this run. I would still vote for her over McSame but I am so glad I wont have to do that now.

Just yesterday you were saying how you were mocking Hillary Clinton supporters in Nevada and now you are saying you would have voted for her if she was the candidate?

Yes I agree, but they are being enabled by the most prominent super-delegates. I saw Edwards on Morning Joe this morning which I only watched because I was very hopeful that he would come out and say he was backing Obama. He, Gore, Pelosi and others at that level need to come out this week. End this now!

I agree, but it's a demonstration of the grasp the Clintons have on the party.

This election is a battle within a battle and Obama is having to fight on two fronts.

The good news is there has been a simmering contempt for the Clintons and their lock on the party for years and slowly the cowardly are finding the courage to come out of hiding.

Obama is building an army to retake the Democratic Party away from corporate control.

Back