The coming economy

http://www.upi.com/NewsTrack/Busines...ge_90_pct/4876

It does not bode well.

Forecast: U.S. dollar could plunge 90 pct

Published: Nov. 19, 2007 at 2:16 PM
RHINEBECK, N.Y., Nov. 19 (UPI) -- A financial crisis will likely send the U.S. dollar into a free fall of as much as 90 percent and gold soaring to $2,000 an ounce, a trends researcher said.

"We are going to see economic times the likes of which no living person has seen," Trends Research Institute Director Gerald Celente said, forecasting a "Panic of 2008."

"The bigger they are, the harder they'll fall," he said in an interview with New York's Hudson Valley Business Journal.

Celente -- who forecast the subprime mortgage financial crisis and the dollar's decline a year ago and gold's current rise in May -- told the newspaper the subprime mortgage meltdown was just the first "small, high-risk segment of the market" to collapse.

11-24-2007, 01:55 PM
#4 | Top

Topspin

Verified User

Join Date:Jul 2006Location:Convington, LaPosts:22,763Thanks:2,261Thanked 543 Times in 432 Posts Groans:1,642 Groaned 623 Times in 562 Posts

thousands lined up at malls around the country yestardy and they will next year two. Incomes are way up every year.
Educate yourself and just read the names and sales numbers of the top 500 companies and you won't need to troll for negative news.

the right in this country denied all warning of the economic crash that their ideas created as it formed

they will do it again

they lie

facts dont have an experation date

why do he old posts even exist if you cant return to them?

why is it you guys can not face the reality of who you are?

facts dont have an experation date

why do he old posts even exist if you cant return to them?

why is it you guys can not face the reality of who you are?

I think if you keep grave digging posts from 2008 and posting them in current events that your ability to post here will have an "experation" date. You have been warned about this behavior in the past. It isn't a rule that is applied ONLY to you. It is just that nobody else in the board is stupid enough to do it. You have been warned

why did I go back to those discussions we had all those years ago?

why do you see that as some crime?

Desh if I were you I would not take this shit from Damo. You deserve better. If I were you I would show them they can't bully me around and start all of those closed threads again. It is a moral imperative. To do otherwise would only show you to be weak

being allowed to show what I backed in he past and how I was correct or mistaken has every place his these discussions.

Being allowed to show what others backed in the past and how correct or mistaken they were is part of how you get it correct next time folks.

How is it an infraction of anything?

being allowed to show what I backed in he past and how I was correct or mistaken has every place his these discussions.

Being allowed to show what others backed in the past and how correct or mistaken they were is part of how you get it correct next time folks.

How is it an infraction of anything?

You tell em Desh. Fuck em.

Go dig up those threads. You will not be silenced.

tell me why its bad to remember what was said in the past

where is the harm to anyone or anything in that?

Back