The Consequence of White Christian Nationalism

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
ON WEDNESDAY, January 6, 2021, an angry mob of Trump supporters stormed the U.S. Capitol, motivated by their ringleader and his claims of a stolen election. Many news outlets have described Wednesday’s events as treason and an attack on American democracy. Trump’s delusional devotees believed this to be the beginning of a revolution. However, I saw it as the inevitable consequence of building a platform on White supremacy and Christian nationalism.

White evangelicals, this is your shared history whether you want to admit it or not. Some of your churches, denominations, and educational institutions perpetuated this wicked ideology.

https://medium.com/perceive-more/the-consequence-of-white-christian-nationalism-cb5d1d599b96

So after some 60 years of Catholic Church South America drug invasions of the USA plus illegal aliens invasions over decades trying to escape that South America organized Catholic Church communism of Christianity to set up in the US; so when those Catholics had a 21st century President they could call it an insurrection & have open carry.....

The founders created a nation that never had a chance of maintaining domestic tranquility for any length of time.

From the day we acquired independence, our original thirteen states were incompatible.
The slave holding states and the northern states should have formed two separate nations with mutual defense agreements to facilitate their survival.

New England has been my home for almost three-quarters of a century.
I've also spent some time in the south.
The south has never felt like the same nation, and although I've spent less time in Middle America, that turns out to be its own world as well.

Northern California, as culturally different from New England as it is, still seems like my country when I'm there.

Unity has always been a Pollyanna pipe dream, and will remain so.
There's nothing to indicate anything different.
The real question is how long we can survive as a tinderbox republic.

Back