The Countdown Has Begun!!

The Mayans are so frickin' smart.

You know what I'm going to do? I'm going to get a desk... back in the 60s it was clear they would save you from a nuclear explosion which clearly indicates that's all you need when the end of the world is coming.

duck-and-cover-drill.jpg

Everyone who truly believes that the Mayan calender signifies the end of the world, should sign over their bank accounts, vehicle titles, retirement, homes, etc. to me; because if they truly believe, then they won't need such earthly things.

Then if the are wrong and the world doesn't end, I will sign all of their things back over to them; for a small transaction fee. :)

I am going to throw a party for the End of the World. My plan is to burn a mixed CD. I would like to hear your suggestions for entries. This is what I have so far considered:

1) Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
2) It's the End of the World as we Know it - Rem
3) It's Christmas at Ground Zero - Weird Al
4) I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

Considering a song by Soundgarden (either Fell on Black Days or Black Hole Sun)
Will probably slip in an offensive song at the end to piss off my friends (My Heart Will Go On)

Less than 365 Days until the End of the World! :woot:

Actually it's the end of an "age" or the start of something new. More the destruction of injustice rather than the destruction of material things. New World Order. Alien disclosure.

From watching children dying half way around the world thinking "it's not my kid" to not even caring if ones family or friends or neighbors end up on the street after being thrown out of their home it's time to address the sickness.

If you're not going to contribute meaningfully, Apple, then piss off. This is a party thread.

It is nice to see you thinking about the poor and unfortunate, though...

Its also the date that I officially cannot be recalled by the Marine Corps, and the end of my IRR.

I am going to throw a party for the End of the World. My plan is to burn a mixed CD. I would like to hear your suggestions for entries. This is what I have so far considered:

1) Let's See How Far We've Come - Matchbox Twenty
2) It's the End of the World as we Know it - Rem
3) It's Christmas at Ground Zero - Weird Al
4) I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith

Considering a song by Soundgarden (either Fell on Black Days or Black Hole Sun)
Will probably slip in an offensive song at the end to piss off my friends (My Heart Will Go On)

Prince 1999

Back