The country has descended into farce- and voters are powerless

moon

Satire for Sanity
cartoon.jpg

More of that Christiananality pedophilia not so master race master plan where Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement ruins July 4, 2001 for a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizen & retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower with thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations........

More of that Christiananality pedophilia not so master race master plan where Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11 ?" Freudian slip after Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking enforcement ruins July 4, 2001 for a George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizen & retired WW II Pentagon Staff Sergeant to Eisenhower with thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights arsonists Mengele "Angel of Death" baptize thine eyes by urinations........
Yeah- good cartoon, eh.

It's a Brit cartoonist. Works for a newspaper called ' The Guardian '. They had an even better cartoonist but they fired him for drawing Israel like it is.

Haw, haw..................................haw.
I'm a Trumper too, but i can acknowlege good art regardless, even if I don't agree with the "statement".

that's how great I am.

It's a Brit cartoonist. Works for a newspaper called ' The Guardian '. They had an even better cartoonist but they fired him for drawing Israel like it is.

Haw, haw..................................haw.
I will be working "Shut your black ooze hole" into my daily rotation of friendly suggestions.

WTF....................... what is this psychotic jibberish?

'Biden and Trump are symbols. One, a lifelong creature of the billionaire donor class, is now deep in the grip of Parkinson’s. The other, a rapacious businessman committed only to his own aggrandisement, can’t distinguish between reality and reality TV.

No one should take seriously the claim that either is capable of running the world.

What they are is symbols – of a US in crisis. Which, given the US addiction to its imperial pretensions, is a crisis for all of humanity. Trump got a bloodied ear. The rest of us have far more at stake. '

Jonathan Cook

the real farce is on the left. the guy on the right had to win an election against some very popular conservative leaders in their states. the one on the left was picked to represent you
Neither represents me. I don't even subscribe to the candidate selection process, let alone the election.
I simply observe the farce. I don't participate in it. That doesn't invalidate my opinions, however.

Neither represents me. I don't even subscribe to the candidate selection process, let alone the election.
I simply observe the farce. I don't participate in it. That doesn't invalidate my opinions, however.
Yet still promoting Christian Nation SCOTUS Rehnquist Fourth Reich July in that George Washington University Hospital Washington, D.C. born USA citizens are Islam.......

Well- the Lord works in mysterious ways. The USA was -almost- freed from both of these impostors in the space of a week;

cartoon.jpg

Back