The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. You?

Gnostic Christian

Verified User
The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. What do you think?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Such a bank would prevent me from talking advantage of the white economy.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay fair.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

Leaving unfair advantage to the black market does not seem like a good idea.

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea. I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

The criminal element hates a one world governance; that makes me for it. What do you think?

Given my old criminal mind and delinquent attitude; I know that if I was my old self, I would hate the notion of a one world government.

Fair taxation makes my criminal wallet lose twofold. I lose my gain and now must pay fair.

Given my reform and apotheosis, I feel it is my duty to tell all my fellow white economy taxpayers, we all pay taxes, and it is foolish not to have a fair system.

I think I would vote for a One World Government, just to get the One World Bank.

If your government preaches against a One World Government, they are voting with the criminals who hate the idea.

Economically speaking; given that single source banking governance is easy, --- I think that moving a huge economic advantage from the black market to our white market, --- is a good idea. I estimate that we all get a 30% raise in pay.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

Can you edit that into English?

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

The retard gauge pinned out at "white economy".

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

What fucking rock did you slither out from under?

Where's my snake-killin' shovel and the tater rake?

A single world government is inevitable if humanity exists for maybe another half-millennium or even less.

Personally, I don't give a shit one way or another.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

The criminal element INCLUDES the 'one world government'.

I am bought off. You?

Regards.
DL

You will live in Dystopia, and whether you like it or not will be irrelevant.

This next round of tyranny will likely last for hundreds of years, the tyrants control the tech, which will in turn control the people. If the people dont like it then they will exit life, they are not needed.

"The social contract is broken, and it is the elites acts which broke it (paraphrase)"
Neil Oliver

Last edited:
I see that tax payers here do not care if criminals keep picking their pocket.

You are getting and will continue to get screwed by those you fear will be born with a One World Government, because they are already screwing you and you are all too mentally numb to feel their prick up your asses.

Am I ever happy to be a Canadian when faced with a bunch of spineless and stupid Americans.

Regards
DL

"The social contract is broken, and it is the elites acts which broke it (paraphrase)"
Neil Oliver

They also determine if it is broken.

Social manipulation is what they do.

I am trying to clip the criminal wings and am getting more flack than praise.

We could end a lot of woes by taking economic advantage away from criminals.

Regards
DL

When did the criminal element vote against one world government? Was it close?

It was a landslide for your/our cash into their pockets.

You have let it go on for generations, and it seems that the majority of us do not mind the ongoing scrwing we are enjoying.

Regards
DL

Back