The 'D' in DEI: Leftist Oriented 'Diversity' isn't Your Strength

Libhater

Verified User
It lowers your wages, marginalizes your culture, increases your crime, fills your hospitals, occupies your housing,
ruins your schools, consumes your taxes, tightens your laws, restricts your freedoms, endangers your children,
and calls you racist. :palm:

Perhaps I should next start a thread about the lefties support of 'EQUITY' and how that is ruining our culture as well as is Diversity. Or would
you prefer I talk about the lefties support of Inclusion to mention how racist that is and has become. I see there are no lefties here willing or
able to dispute their support of this madness and destruction of our culture, that DEI is surely doing.

Appears the MAGA cult still believes America is a homogeneous society, ah, the days of Ozzie and Harriet, can you sense the Great Replacement Theory as their common denominator

Perhaps I should next start a thread about the lefties support of 'EQUITY' and how that is ruining our culture as well as is Diversity. Or would
you prefer I talk about the lefties support of Inclusion to mention how racist that is and has become. I see there are no lefties here willing or
able to dispute their support of this madness and destruction of our culture, that DEI is surely doing.

What you could do, Libby, is move to a red state and stop embarrassing your neighbors.
Among the goobers in the weeds, you might discover what it's like to be popular.
Your call. I'm just trying to help.

But the Marxist lefties are either unable to understand that, or they're all on boat for the ride into full Marxist communism.

Always comical how these posters throw around ideological terms as bumper sticker cliches. I haven’t seen commie in some time now, anarchist neither, Leninist rarely, Bolshevik less, and Maoist never, guess the later ones are too complex for talk radio

Always comical how these posters throw around ideological terms as bumper sticker cliches. I haven’t seen commie in some time now, anarchist neither, Leninist rarely, Bolshevik less, and Maoist never, guess the later ones are too complex for talk radio

You haven't seen a commie in some time now? LOL! Just turn on MSDNC or CNN to get a full boatload of commies. Or any time biden or anyone
in his administration, or the dem congress people or the dem senators you'll get more than of a load of commies then perhaps one would have seen
from the Lenin and Stalin teams combined. There is nothing pro American about you dems. Did you see that congress vote on the foreign aid to Ukraine
where the entire dem side side were waving tiny Ukraine flags around little children. And we also witnessed nancy pelousy and other whack job
dem senators kneeling in congress in honor of BLM and their movement. They even had African scarfs etc. dawning their bodies. When do you ever see
these dems flying the American flag? Some of those dem senators had the Ukraine flag posted outside their offices. Antifa, BLM and other leftist scum
go around burning cities down and toppling historic statues etc. You find Conservatives/Republicans doing this stuff on a daily basis, the way you dems do.
Attend a Trump rally to see what being a pro American-American flag waving honorable person looks like.

But the Marxist lefties are either unable to understand that, or they're all on boat for the ride into full Marxist communism.

You do not know what Marxism is, or what communism is , nor are you able to understand the threat that Trump represents. The things you type are shockingly wrong and confused.

You do not know what Marxism is, or what communism is , nor are you able to understand the threat that Trump represents. The things you type are shockingly wrong and confused.

Then do explain these for us, particularly what the "threat that Trump represents."

I suspect that all dems know exactly what their Marxist/Communist ideology is, just like I'm sure you do, but understanding and exercising
every bit of it by you dems just seems to be no problem at all. And exactly what threat does Trump represent? He's the most pro American
president we've had since Ronald Reagan. His strength in office was seen and feared by any and all of our foreign enemies. That's why
there were no wars under his presidency--virtually peace throughout the world. He even managed to quell the Iranian terrorist nation along
with all of it's current proxies. He made sure Putin wouldn't attack Ukraine, but hold on, biden comes in and his fecklessness was seen by
Putin, and WA-LA....lets go attack Ukraine, while he also watched biden's disastrous withdrawal from Afghan.

You haven't seen a commie in some time now? LOL! Just turn on MSDNC or CNN to get a full boatload of commies. Or any time biden or anyone
in his administration, or the dem congress people or the dem senators you'll get more than of a load of commies then perhaps one would have seen
from the Lenin and Stalin teams combined. There is nothing pro American about you dems. Did you see that congress vote on the foreign aid to Ukraine
where the entire dem side side were waving tiny Ukraine flags around little children. And we also witnessed nancy pelousy and other whack job
dem senators kneeling in congress in honor of BLM and their movement. They even had African scarfs etc. dawning their bodies. When do you ever see
these dems flying the American flag? Some of those dem senators had the Ukraine flag posted outside their offices. Antifa, BLM and other leftist scum
go around burning cities down and toppling historic statues etc. You find Conservatives/Republicans doing this stuff on a daily basis, the way you dems do.
Attend a Trump rally to see what being a pro American-American flag waving honorable person looks like.

You really are a delusional geezer

What you could do, Libby, is move to a red state and stop embarrassing your neighbors.
Among the goobers in the weeds, you might discover what it's like to be popular.
Your call. I'm just trying to help.

Why yes,....because as we all know Boston has ALWAYS been among the least racist cities in America. I mean,...its not at all like they have a long and inglorious track record as being racist as fuck or anything...... :rolleyes: Silly old sock..

If you are not going to have diversity on your team, why even have a team? Obviously, I mean diversity in all its meanings.

Seriously, if a team is only made up of one kind of person, with only one specialty, wouldn't it be just as good to have everyone going it alone?

Back