The debate!

Jarod

Contributor
That debate was basically like sitting in the lobby of a DMV and watching two old men - one racked by dementia and bad eyesight and the other a classic "I am the best driver on the road" road-raging narcissist - arguing with one another about who was next in line while thinking "both these motherfuckers should have their licenses revoked."

That debate was basically like sitting in the lobby of a DMV and watching two old men - one racked by dementia and bad eyesight and the other a classic "I am the best driver on the road" road-raging narcissist - arguing with one another about who was next in line while thinking "both these motherfuckers should have their licenses revoked."
No. I watched it.

Jesus Christ, give it a rest.

your license to vote should be revoked....

He's upset because Joe did worse than than anyone could have even imagined... And then how embarrassing the follow up was...Jill, Waffle House, and then that raging rant in North Carolina..... I mean, what next?
The white house for 4 more years.

is-anyone-really-going-to-change-their-vote-because-the-v0-w8t5fwdfde9d1.jpeg

Back