The Democrat National Convention is Going to Be a Flaming Sh-t Show

Grokmaster

Contributor
Should be very entertaining, with likely riots outside, and Keystone Cops-like inane nonsense inside.

q5ogpL.gif

Could be but I expect that the Regime will issue their commands and then most will obey.

I am certainly expecting an all female ticket.

Could be but I expect that the Regime will issue their commands and then most will obey.

I am certainly expecting an all female ticket.
IF it is again I hope she Picks Tammy Duckworth to be her VP.
Duckworth would eliminate and advantage the Republicans think they got when Trump picked Vance a so called war veteran,
Duckworth was a Helicopter pilot who was shot down in a war zone by an RPG and lost her legs , was in the House and is a two term Senator from ILL.
helping them take some of the mid west states.
Have a nice day

Duckworth would eliminate and advantage the Republicans think they got when Trump picked Vance a so called war veteran,
Duckworth was a Helicopter pilot who was shot down in a war zone by an RPG and lost her legs , was in the House and is a two term Senator from ILL.
Have a nice day
Nobody gives a shit about Duckworth.

Have a nice day
I have been saying Pelosi as adult supervision but I now think that maybe she is not willing to put in that much work.

Duckworth might fill the bill, I have not been tracking her much, I dont know what her rep in the Revolution is.

Nobody gives a shit about Duckworth.
well I am sure uneducated fucks like yourself don't.
maybe you should do some reading on what she has done in her life time then compare it to the asshole Trump picked for a V P .
Have a nice day

She has kept out of the news, but that does not mean that she is not a highly respected soldier for the Revolution.

I simply dont know.
far as I know she doesn't have anything to do with what ever " Revolution. " you are talking about.
and as I have been saying she is an unknown and it is time she broke out on to the National political stage , it would be a breath of fresh air having some one like her to run for President or even VP for now.
Have a nice day

Back