The Democratic party

Cancel7

Banned
Hillary is going to take Indiana by a few points. And Obama is going to blow her out in N Carolina. That should be enough to put her in the ground, but she keeps moving the goalposts. Now if she wins Indiana which has 84 delegates, and loses N Carolina which has 134 delegates, she’s done well.

With Obama already way ahead in delegates, winning N. Carolina which has BY FAR a larger amount of delegates, is all he needs to put her down. But, and here is what is just devastating on every level; The Democratic party has allowed the Clintons to completely disenfranchise blacks. They don’t matter. Period. No Carolina went for Obama? Well of course they did, they’re black. It doesn’t matter how blacks vote. What did the whites do? Oh, they voted for Hillary in Indiana? Well that’s what we have to look at.

I just saw one of her paid...consultants...actually state on Hard ball that “it’s a great night for Hillary because she is getting the middle class white vote. That’s who this economy has effected. You can’t win without middle class whites.”

They’re not even trying to hide it.

If she seats Michigan and Florida and steals this nomination, I think I’m going to vote for McCain, and I will tell you why.

Because this country will deserve what it gets, and no one can give it to them better, harder, or longer than John McCain.

I really can no longer look at her. That’s right DH. I have it. I can’t look at her. Was she really worth the democratic party?

I agree with every word you just wrote, and I saw that consultant. I was at the "can't look at her" stage a ways back, though. Olbermann did a great piece last night on the moving goalposts; it's been quite a ride of spin for the Clinton campaign.

I think the party will put an end to it this week, though. I was worried that it would be close in NC, but with a blowout there - which it's looking like - he'll come out even further ahead in delegates & pop. vote after tonight. It will be mathematically impossible for her to catch up.

I'd be surprised if at least 50 supers didn't come out for Obama in the next few days. They are going to try to make it as clear as day for her...

I agree with every word you just wrote, and I saw that consultant. I was at the "can't look at her" stage a ways back, though. Olbermann did a great piece last night on the moving goalposts; it's been quite a ride of spin for the Clinton campaign.

I think the party will put an end to it this week, though. I was worried that it would be close in NC, but with a blowout there - which it's looking like - he'll come out even further ahead in delegates & pop. vote after tonight. It will be mathematically impossible for her to catch up.

I'd be surprised if at least 50 supers didn't come out for Obama in the next few days. They are going to try to make it as clear as day for her...

I hope so. I am beside myself. I feel like i'm going to cry and scream at the same time. I really hope you are right. What she, they really, (the clintons) are doing to this party is making me sick to my stomach. We, in year 2008 need a Democrat running a racist campaign? I will be really very happy if you are right.

Fridays are manicure days. Non-primary Tuesdays are usually when I get caught up w/ my DVR's of "The View"...

Yeah I will vote if Obama is the nominee.

I am not in love with the guy at all, but he shows the most promise of any candidates making it this far in quite a while.

He is a politician and not a miracle worker is the main thing.
No magic snap of the fingers will fix our biggest problems, and we still have a corporate bought congress even if he is not bought.

Plus I have no Heroes.

I'm just excited about having someone in office who I don't feel is far below my intelligence level.

It will also be cool to watch someone who can meet with world leaders and not make me cringe in embarassment when he's on the world stage.

I'm just excited about having someone in office who I don't feel is far below my intelligence level.

It will also be cool to watch someone who can meet with world leaders and not make me cringe in embarassment when he's on the world stage.

yeah that would be nice.

like I say he is the least scary of the 3 to me.
And he might turn out to be good.

Any of the three left will supply the need to "not cringe" when they are meeting with other leaders.

Hillary is going to take Indiana by a few points. And Obama is going to blow her out in N Carolina. That should be enough to put her in the ground, but she keeps moving the goalposts. Now if she wins Indiana which has 84 delegates, and loses N Carolina which has 134 delegates, she’s done well.

With Obama already way ahead in delegates, winning N. Carolina which has BY FAR a larger amount of delegates, is all he needs to put her down. But, and here is what is just devastating on every level; The Democratic party has allowed the Clintons to completely disenfranchise blacks. They don’t matter. Period. No Carolina went for Obama? Well of course they did, they’re black. It doesn’t matter how blacks vote. What did the whites do? Oh, they voted for Hillary in Indiana? Well that’s what we have to look at.

I just saw one of her paid...consultants...actually state on Hard ball that “it’s a great night for Hillary because she is getting the middle class white vote. That’s who this economy has effected. You can’t win without middle class whites.”

They’re not even trying to hide it.

If she seats Michigan and Florida and steals this nomination, I think I’m going to vote for McCain, and I will tell you why.

Because this country will deserve what it gets, and no one can give it to them better, harder, or longer than John McCain.

I really can no longer look at her. That’s right DH. I have it. I can’t look at her. Was she really worth the democratic party?

As you know, I'm not a democrat .. however, you won't have to consider voting for McCain because this process is over. As I've said many times, they're just waiting for the Clinton's to play themselves out.

If however she were able to steal this, a vote for Cynthia Mckinney would be a better bet than a vote for McCain. Either way, Clinton would not get the vote.

But not to worry, this process is over and there is a President O in your future.

Darla is a misogynist. She hates HillBilly...

(Disclaimer: And yes, this is biting sarcasm, not a real expression of what I actually believe, this disclaimer is meant to inform the lefties who don't believe that sarcasm exists unless it makes them LOL, it should not be taken as a serious statement or used outside of the context of biting sarcasm.)

Darla is a misogynist. She hates HillBilly...

(Disclaimer: And yes, this is biting sarcasm, not a real expression of what I actually believe, this disclaimer is meant to inform the lefties who don't believe that sarcasm exists unless it makes them LOL, it should not be taken as a serious statement or used outside of the context of biting sarcasm.)

:)

You should patent that statement my brother.

The little red button has popped on this turkey. Shes done. Her next step it to get Obama to pay off her debt and give her a graceful way out of this mess.

Back