The Denver Broncos and the New England Patriots bitch and moan thread

whatever. brady just couldn't get much going. broncos D handled us pretty well. still infuriating it came down to gostkowskis missed extra point. regardless, broncos will be curb stomped by the panthers who will no doubt also be in the superbowl.

The Broncos are going to the 50th Superbowl! The cheaters are watching the 50th Superbowl....

anyone that calls us "cheaters" is a fucking retard damo. Maybe you should do some research about how deflategate has been all but debunked at this point.

went up on YouTube on Dec. 1 and has been viewed more than 17,000 times. It is utterly convincing. Leonard told me that if an M.I.T. undergraduate made the kinds of mistakes that Exponent made, “I would force them to repeat the experiment and correct the analysis.” Based on his study of the data, Leonard now says: “I am convinced that no deflation occurred and that the Patriots are innocent. It never happened.”
He is hardly the only scientist to take that position. As Dan Wetzel pointed out in a recent Yahoo Sports column, scientists at Carnegie Mellon, the University of Chicago, Boston College, Rockefeller University, the University of Illinois and Bowdoin College — and others — have all come to the same conclusion.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/23/s...-science-at-new-england-patriots-expense.html

anyone that calls us "cheaters" is a fucking retard damo. Maybe you should do some research about how deflategate has been all but debunked at this point.

LLOoooLLLL... Thank the little gods the Cheatin' Cheater destroyed his phone, it makes the Boston Cheater fans think that it means that it never happened. It's like watching Democrats talk about HillBillary.

Broncos won't beat the Panthers.

Interestingly enough that's what they said about the Patriots. 3 point winners is what they predicted. I'm going to love this game anyway, what the Broncos are doing are playing in the game that every other team out there but the Panthers only get to watch. :D

Underdogs is what the Broncos were... they didn't bother figuring that we actually have a defense.

LLOoooLLLL... Thank the little gods the Cheatin' Cheater destroyed his phone, it makes the Boston Cheater fans think that it means that it never happened. It's like watching Democrats talk about HillBillary.

now I just know you are a fanboy or troll. It's patently clear you never really followed the whole situation beyond some buzzwords. They didn't need his phone. YOu realize texts go two ways right? Anything that brady texted would have been available from the other phones. They didn't need brady's phone at all. They told brady they didn't even need it. That whole story was complete fiction damo..

whatever. brady just couldn't get much going. broncos D handled us pretty well. still infuriating it came down to gostkowskis missed extra point. regardless, broncos will be curb stomped by the panthers who will no doubt also be in the superbowl.

That was awesome. If he got that point we might still be watching overtime. :D

Interestingly enough that's what they said about the Patriots. 3 point winners is what they predicted. I'm going to love this game anyway, what the Broncos are doing are playing in the game that every other team out there but the Panthers only get to watch. :D

Underdogs is what the Broncos were... they didn't bother figuring that we actually have a defense.

pats o-line completely sucked today and gostkowski missed his first PAT since 2006. Even with that you barely squeaked by.

I'll write a love poem to christiefan if bronocs beat the panthers.

The Broncos have an infinitely larger chance of winning the Superbowl than 30 other teams in the NFL. Now, that doesn't mean I think it will happen. The Panthers looked incredible. I'll be rooting for the Broncos. But I'm still incredibly happy we're even in that game after the year we had.

pats o-line completely sucked today and gostkowski missed his first PAT since 2006. Even with that you barely squeaked by.

I'll write a love poem to christiefan if bronocs beat the panthers.

Ugh. I'm gonna hurl.
vomit-girl-vomit-puke-sick-smiley-emoticon-000651-large.gif~c200

Now I have three reasons to root for the Broncos.

1) I don't want to see a team from my least favorite state win a championship.
2) I want to see Cam Newton cry.
3) Grind's promise to Christie is intriguing.

I guess it would be fun to see some Peyton Manning redemption. Also, fuck Jared Allan - I don't want to see him win a SB.

Back