The DeVos Family Values

you couldn't be more right about the DeVos's family values.....

here's the DeVos Children's Hospital

MI_HelenDeVosChildrensHospital-LucidArchitecture-web.jpg

and the DeVos Cancer Center
Cancer_Center_Night.jpg

and the Cook-DeVos Center for Health Sciences....
cook-devos.jpg

And the DeVos killing machine...

blackwater.jpg
blackwater-founder-linked-to-investigators-murders.jpeg

Blackwater faces war crimes inquiry after killings in Iraq

Friday, 12 October 2007

The American firm Blackwater USA has been served notice that it faces investigations for war crimes after 17 unarmed Iraqi civilians were killed in a hail of bullets by its security guards in Baghdad.

The killings last month put the spotlight on the private security firms whose employees are immune from prosecution, unlike professional soldiers who are subject to courts martial. In the second such incident in less than a month, involving the Australian contractor Unity Resources Group this week, two Armenian Christian women were shot dead after their car approached a protected convoy. Their car was riddled with 40 bullets.

And the DeVos killing machine...
Blackwater faces war crimes inquiry after killings in Iraq[/URL][/SIZE]

Friday, 12 October 2007

The American firm Blackwater USA has been served notice that it faces investigations for war crimes after 17 unarmed Iraqi civilians were killed in a hail of bullets by its security guards in Baghdad.

The killings last month put the spotlight on the private security firms whose employees are immune from prosecution, unlike professional soldiers who are subject to courts martial. In the second such incident in less than a month, involving the Australian contractor Unity Resources Group this week, two Armenian Christian women were shot dead after their car approached a protected convoy. Their car was riddled with 40 bullets.

uh, I have some bad news for you Bjorn.....Erik Prince isn't a DeVos.....

uh, I have some bad news for you Bjorn.....Erik Prince isn't a DeVos.....

No, but the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Erik Prince
Born: 6-Jun-1969
Birthplace: Holland, MI

Religion: Born-Again Christian
Race or Ethnicity: White
Sexual orientation: Straight
Party Affiliation: Republican

Nationality: United States
Executive summary: Founder of Blackwater Worldwide

Military service: US Navy (SEAL Team Officer, 1993-96; Bosnia, Haiti)

Erik Prince is a multi-millionaire fundamentalist Christian, who co-founded the security and mercenary firm Blackwater Worldwide in 1997 with Gary Jackson, a former Navy SEAL. He is a major Republican campaign contributor, who interned in the White House of President George H.W. Bush and for conservative congressman Dana Rohrabacher, campaigned for Pat Buchanan in 1992.

His wealth came from his father, Edgar Prince, who headed Prince Automotive, an auto parts and machinery manufacturer. Prince's sister Betsy DeVos is a powerful conservative in her own right — married to the son of Richard DeVos (Republican bankroller and co-founder of Amway), she served as chair of Michigan Republican Party in the 1990s.

Father: Edgar Prince (d. 1995, billionaire)
Mother: Elsa Prince Broekhuizen (financier)
Sister: Betsy DeVos (former chair, Michigan Republican Party, m. Dick DeVos, Amway scion)
Sister: Emilie Prince
Sister: Eileen Prince
Wife: Joan (four children, d. 2003, cancer)

The Mackinac Center does not disclose its donors. But a review of tax records shows that the group’s funders include the charitable foundations of the nation’s largest corporations and a host of wealthy conservative and libertarian benefactors. Between 2002 and 2009, the Mackinac Center’s donors included the Charles G. Koch Foundation ($69,151), founded by the chairman and CEO of Koch Industries, who, with his brother, David, is a major backer of conservative causes; the Dick and Betsy DeVos Foundation ($80,000), the charity tied to the son of the co-founder of Amway, the multibillion-dollar direct marketing company; the Edgar and Elsa Prince Foundation, established by the parents of Blackwater founder Erik Prince, who serves as the foundation’s vice president ($195,000); and the Walton Family Foundation ($100,000), established by Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and his wife, Helen.

actually, Erik fell pretty far from the tree......he went to the same high school as my kids.....he's always been the black sheep of the family.....

no, I call you legion because I'm convinced you're Legion...if you aren't Legion, at the very least you are exactly like him, so it makes no practical difference........and I call you a fucking idiot because you think I need a valid argument in response to your fucking idiotic posts.....now shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot!........

no, I call you legion because I'm convinced you're Legion...if you aren't Legion, at the very least you are exactly like him, so it makes no practical difference........and I call you a fucking idiot because you think I need a valid argument in response to your fucking idiotic posts.....now shut the fuck up, you fucking idiot!........

:corn:

So, I guess in your mind, you are fair game...

If you were half as smart as you think you are, it would be clear to you that I am not legion; my computer skills are barely strong enough for me to participate on this forumand I am far more libertarian than liberal.

The only thing I have in common with legion is an intense hatred of what the GOP has become.

The fact that you thanked a Bravo post shows everyone how stupid you really are so you shut the fuck up.

If you were half as smart as you think you are, it would be clear to you that I am not legion; my computer skills are barely strong enough for me to participate on this forumand I am far more libertarian than liberal.

The only thing I have in common with legion is an intense hatred of what the GOP has become.

The fact that you thanked a Bravo post shows everyone how stupid you really are so you shut the fuck up.

I don't care if you're Legion or just his idiot twin.....you contribute nothing but ignorance to the board......take this thread for example......how fucking stupid do you have to be to ask if I approve of private armies and ending education simply because I pointed out the stupidity of another of your "twins".....I mean, seriously, even as an insult it was so lame it would have needed friends to carry it to the city gate to beg.....

so no, I don't believe in private armies and ending education.......neither do the DeVos'.......for that matter, neither does Erik Prince........now, unless you're through being a fucking idiot, go climb back under your rock.......

I don't care if you're Legion or just his idiot twin.....you contribute nothing but ignorance to the board......take this thread for example......how fucking stupid do you have to be to ask if I approve of private armies and ending education simply because I pointed out the stupidity of another of your "twins".....I mean, seriously, even as an insult it was so lame it would have needed friends to carry it to the city gate to beg.....

so no, I don't believe in private armies and ending education.......neither do the DeVos'.......for that matter, neither does Erik Prince........now, unless you're through being a fucking idiot, go climb back under your rock.......

Nice self pwnage retard. Erik Prince runs the biggest private army in the world but doesn't beleive in private armys. Who's the idiot?

you are a simple minded fucking idiot......in my mind you couldn't come up with a decent insult if they grafted Rodney Dangerfield unto your stunted little brain..........

Apparently, acording to you at least, your mind is very limited.

3-D, in your opinion is it O.K. to joust with this one, or would that also constitute intellectual bullying?

Back