The Duopoly Circus

Robo

Verified User
“Bizarre” is probably a master under statement to describe the American political system and this election in particular. Likely, a better label for the surreal un-imaginary events going on would be “The Duopoly Circus.” It could only get more outrageous if Hillary goes to jail and beats Trump from her cell or Bernie takes her place and America has it’s first Communist President.

As an absolute non-partisan/anti party constitutionalist non-voter in the duopoly’s rigged elections, I find it just as bizarre that the national idiot partisan voting population hasn’t had a huge revelation by now and the grand discovery of just how corrupt ,authoritarian and just plain rotten to the core the Democrat and Republican Parties are and what a rigged farce the “Two Party” system is.

As the saying goes, “Only in America,” could the duopoly party have two opposing candidates who are felons by any honest observation of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

^ agreed. The 2 party system consistently barfs up really crappy choices..
Last time it was "I have pen and a phone" Obama and Romney with his car elevator..

this time it's actually worse......

“Bizarre” is probably a master under statement to describe the American political system and this election in particular. Likely, a better label for the surreal un-imaginary events going on would be “The Duopoly Circus.” It could only get more outrageous if Hillary goes to jail and beats Trump from her cell or Bernie takes her place and America has it’s first Communist President.

As an absolute non-partisan/anti party constitutionalist non-voter in the duopoly’s rigged elections, I find it just as bizarre that the national idiot partisan voting population hasn’t had a huge revelation by now and the grand discovery of just how corrupt ,authoritarian and just plain rotten to the core the Democrat and Republican Parties are and what a rigged farce the “Two Party” system is.

As the saying goes, “Only in America,” could the duopoly party have two opposing candidates who are felons by any honest observation of Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

The Constitution establishes how citizens will elect Congressmen (and Senators) to office, as well as how Electors will be selected. If you haven't been voting, then you haven't been following the Constitution, and are no constitutionalist.

But (obviously) the Constitution says nothing about Partys .
Partys have become the enemy of populism with closed primariess, big donors..etc.
I go 3rd party a lot but it's a hopeless endeavor by and large

But (obviously) the Constitution says nothing about Partys .
Partys have become the enemy of populism with closed primariess, big donors..etc.
I go 3rd party a lot but it's a hopeless endeavor by and large

Real Americans are enemies of populism. Frankly, we shouldn't have primaries. The nominating process should not be institutionalized and sanctioned by government. It should be caucus and convention only.

The Constitution establishes how citizens will elect Congressmen (and Senators) to office, as well as how Electors will be selected. If you haven't been voting, then you haven't been following the Constitution, and are no constitutionalist.

Where in the Constitution does it say I must vote in duopoly two party rigged, crooked elections? OH! that right there's no constitutional mandate for anybody to vote for anything, anytime.

its always like this

your shits do INSANE things and then you say its both parties

fuck you you lying shit heap

Real Americans are enemies of populism. Frankly, we shouldn't have primaries. The nominating process should not be institutionalized and sanctioned by government. It should be caucus and convention only.

Actually taxpayers shouldn't be extorted to pay for the duopoly's crooked primary private party swindles. They shouldn't have any access to public property for private party operations. No usage of taxpayer's facilities, utilities, voting machinery or ballots paid for by the taxpayers. The bastards should be paying all of the cost for their private party rackets.

its always like this

your shits do INSANE things and then you say its both parties

fuck you you lying shit heap

You are an irrelevant brain-dead drunk, shove it where the sun don't shine!

Last edited:
Back