The essence of Trump

I have never seen any politician to compare with Trump when it comes to the bold faced lie.

LBJ would give him competition for his 'I will not send American kids to die in Asia in a war Asian boys should fight' comment on the campaign trail while he was setting up to send American boys to fight in the background.

LBJ would give him competition for his 'I will not send American kids to die in Asia in a war Asian boys should fight' comment on the campaign trail while he was setting up to send American boys to fight in the background.

That's one. Der Donald has at least one in every appearance. Many of them just plain stupid!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Darth Vader - 2.jpg
    Darth Vader - 2.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 7
Here is one of Der Donald's more thought out plans for the problems of the nation. Who could possibly find fault with this logic and planning? His grasp of policy implemetation is awesome!!

“We’re going to work with our hospitals, we’re going to work with our doctors,” Trump said. “We’ve got to do something. You can’t have a small percentage of our economy — because they’re down and out — have absolutely no protection so they end up dying.”

“We’ll work something out,” he added. “That doesn’t mean single payer.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-health-care_us_56ae2d2de4b00b033aaf7561

Obama, Clinton you really want to go with that ?

Sure, why not? Der Donald, in six months of campaigning has eceeded just about all the presidents,since Reagan, in volume of lies told...................and he admits to many of them. Actually seems proud of it.

Back