The EU And Trudeau Partnering Up To Try And Force Everyone To Become Obedient Liars W

David Jeffrey Spetch

Verified User
The EU And Trudeau Partnering Up To Try And Force Everyone To Become Obedient Liars With Digital ID?!

Oh there is no doubt in my mind that the World Economic Forum is behind such absurd rhetoric. I am confident that it has become clear to a majority of Canadians that Justin Trudeau shares disinformation compulsively and obsessively yet he has the nerve to claim that those exposing his disinformation are the one's sharing disinformation (modern retards due to their own deliberate ignorance towards fact always blame those who expose them for what they themselves prove to be by their own actions to make a blame game out of it in attempt to distract everyone's attention from them being the only one disinforming everyone in the first place and they have been using this cheap and pathetic tactic for years.

Oh right get digital ID which can be turned off for not catering to the lies of those who seek to oppress you like Justin Trudeau and his WEF puppet masters. Who is dumb enough to trust such rubbish because I have no reason to trust those who support WEF lies and deceptions.

The following video is less than one minute in duration ...

Oh and ... well I created this piece in lieu of the credibility of the following information of which I find tangible to say the very least.

Newly-Formed Canada-EU Digital Partnership to Promote Digital ID, Counter Disinformation

https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/newly-formed-canada-eu-digital-partnership-to-promote-digital-id-counter-disinformation-5535381?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Parry Sound Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

The EU And Trudeau Partnering Up To Try And Force Everyone To Become Obedient Liars With Digital ID?!

Oh there is no doubt in my mind that the World Economic Forum is behind such absurd rhetoric. I am confident that it has become clear to a majority of Canadians that Justin Trudeau shares disinformation compulsively and obsessively yet he has the nerve to claim that those exposing his disinformation are the one's sharing disinformation (modern retards due to their own deliberate ignorance towards fact always blame those who expose them for what they themselves prove to be by their own actions to make a blame game out of it in attempt to distract everyone's attention from them being the only one disinforming everyone in the first place and they have been using this cheap and pathetic tactic for years.

Oh right get digital ID which can be turned off for not catering to the lies of those who seek to oppress you like Justin Trudeau and his WEF puppet masters. Who is dumb enough to trust such rubbish because I have no reason to trust those who support WEF lies and deceptions.

The following video is less than one minute in duration ...

Oh and ... well I created this piece in lieu of the credibility of the following information of which I find tangible to say the very least.

Newly-Formed Canada-EU Digital Partnership to Promote Digital ID, Counter Disinformation

https://www.theepochtimes.com/world/newly-formed-canada-eu-digital-partnership-to-promote-digital-id-counter-disinformation-5535381?utm_source=ground.news&utm_medium=referral

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist
World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Parry Sound Ontario Canada
Ps. Be good be strong!

nikki haley wants this.

doc dutch wants the end of internet anonymity.

Last edited:
Back