the failed presidency

Don Quixote

cancer survivor
Contributor
considering the number of failed policies bushco has come up with, this presidency will likely be known as the failed presidency:pke:

I truely think he will be rated the worst ever.

Once the true depth of his failures are seen along with all the corruption that will be confirmed with the opening of the books after hes gone He will trounce all the conpetition for the spot.

I truely think he will be rated the worst ever.

Once the true depth of his failures are seen along with all the corruption that will be confirmed with the opening of the books after hes gone He will trounce all the conpetition for the spot.

remember how bushco decided that rr's papers would not be made public contrary to law (another law that he decided was not a 'law')

will rr's and gwb's papers be made public if a dem wins?

also, 2014 and the revelation of the warren commission findings are looming on the horizon

The only thing in bush's presidential library will be clips from Fox and erased hard drives.
and maybe his beer mug and cheerleader outfit from college.

The "Great Divider".

Beginner of the oil wars.

Presiding over the end of the golden era of America.

usc

just how long do you think it will take to pay off the national debt - there economists that think a certain amount of national debt is good

BB is you uncle ? figures.
Irrelevant in any case.

We both KNOW that Bush's sorry ass was not in Nam, or even in the guard all the time he should have been.

BB is you uncle ? figures.
Irrelevant in any case.

We both KNOW that Bush's sorry ass was not in Nam, or even in the guard all the time he should have been.

No dumb ass. My uncle got sniped in Nam in '68. One week before he was scheduled to come home. Anyway he wanted to stay another year.

My grandma hates and I mean hates Jane Fonda for her actions. I know you are a fan. Totally random connection but it must be in there I'm sure.

I am a fan of Jane Fonda ? you drunk again Cawacko ?

Come si come sa. Just checking. Thought maybe you were. I have no idea of my Grandma's political beliefs. I love her more than myself. I never talk politics with her because it is irrelevant. But in 2004 when pictures of Jane Fonda appeared was the first time I've ever seen her show any emotion about my Uncle and Vietnam and it was not a look Jane Fonda would have wanted to see in person.

fondacolbert.jpg

Back