The Faux Poor are at it again

I am just curious, do they make black and white televisions anymore? Because I recently bought a new television, and you can’t even get one without one of those lcd monitor-type screens (whatever they call that I forget), they have discontinued making them. So who the hell is making black and whites?

I am just curious, do they make black and white televisions anymore? Because I recently bought a new television, and you can’t even get one without one of those lcd monitor-type screens (whatever they call that I forget), they have discontinued making them. So who the hell is making black and whites?
They are mostly made for security screening. Some places purchase them as monitors in their security systems.

They are mostly made for security screening. Some places purchase them as monitors in their security systems.

Ok, so really it would be far more accurate to say, when referring to the working poor and the poverty-stricken, that a certain amount of them have “televisions” rather than “color televisions”, wouldn’t it? And in fact, that someone, or let’s say, some organization, would specify “color” tvs, really hints at an agenda right off.

Thanks Damo!

He's a fvcking homeowner too. He's not poor. Ethiopians are poor. He's a mooch looking for a handout.

I know! Taking handouts. He should be ashamed. Take a look at what's going on in the Sudan. Now those are poor people. He's just lazy.

Sickening how morally depraved a society is whenever it calls someone who owns a color tv "poor". I think that should be the ultimate test of whether or not someone recieves government assistance - the presence of a color TV. Even if it was bought in some yard sale 10 years ago for 10 bucks.

did you check out the antenna's? practically state of the art. I hope he's paying taxes on that RV he just got.

Ok, so really it would be far more accurate to say, when referring to the working poor and the poverty-stricken, that a certain amount of them have “televisions” rather than “color televisions”, wouldn’t it? And in fact, that someone, or let’s say, some organization, would specify “color” tvs, really hints at an agenda right off.

Thanks Damo!
Yes it would.

Back