The first step toward defeat...

Do you suppose they will keep photographers out of the endorsement scene ?

BTW it will cause the WRL types to vote for McCain. Their god has spoken. They will obey.

If McCain wins this country is really screwed.

How do you figure it would be anything but 1000x's better than what we have? I will vote for Senator Clinton or Obama, but will still be releaved if McCain were to take over for Bush.

Do you suppose they will keep photographers out of the endorsement scene ?

BTW it will cause the WRL types to vote for McCain. Their god has spoken. They will obey.

Yeah because WRL had given ZERO indication he would vote for McCain before today. You'll see a whole new WRL on this board now that McCain has Bush's endorsement.

I cant see any view that would say McCain is not 1000x's better than Bush.

Obama and/or Clinton would be 1000.5x's better but thats not much.

Yeah because WRL had given ZERO indication he would vote for McCain before today. You'll see a whole new WRL on this board now that McCain has Bush's endorsement.

Ohh it might take a couple of weeks for the transformation. I was speaking of WRL bushbots, not just WRL.

No I do not understand them too well. Their thought processes are a bit foreign to me. A fact for which I am glad.

How do you figure that? If NeoCons had all this power McCain would not be the nominee.

They promised him the nomination for his backing of all things Bush over the last couple of years. How the hell do you think a guy the base hates got the position?

They promised him the nomination for his backing of all things Bush over the last couple of years. How the hell do you think a guy the base hates got the position?

Ummm, I don't know. He appeals to the center (of the republican party) maybe?

The Republican base is not made up of all social conservatives. If McCain trys to go neo-con he will not get elected. He has appeal with independents that he would lose. His bet is going to be those that don't like him in the Republican base have no where else to go and will support him anyway. That is not being a puppet to them.

The Republican base is not made up of all social conservatives. If McCain trys to go neo-con he will not get elected. He has appeal with independents that he would lose. His bet is going to be those that don't like him in the Republican base have no where else to go and will support him anyway. That is not being a puppet to them.

Last I heard about 25% of democrats said they would at least consider voting for McCain. That's pretty telling and a lot of why the Rush's, Hannity's, etc. don't like him.

I am very interested in who he chooses as a VP.

If he picks a social conservative that will be very telling.

I am very interested in who he chooses as a VP.

If he picks a social conservative that will be very telling.

I believe he almost has to pick a social conservative. He certainly can't pick a Guliani-type republican.

He will say whatever it takes to get elected. He will act as a neocon if elected.

Go look at what Bush himself promised to do in the 2000 election. He lied his ass off.

Back