The former USSR was right about the evils of a capitalistic society

uscitizen = kool-aid sipping imbecile. :)

:clink: been a while since I had been called that.
You forgot Pathetic and unamerican.

Closet doors swing wide.
Strange thing is the just stumble out aimlessly with a vacant look in their eyes looking for leadership.

I don't really believe that evil is a philosophically useful concept anymore. But it's still fun to call conservatives it.

You've bounced around the political spectrum more than I care to remember, ol' Watermark. But I think at some point you were a conservative. :)

The Federal Reserve ?

Umm the deregulation of the baninkg and finiancial industry.

Osshoring of jobs.

NAFTA

Spending like a drunken salior on the Iraq war , among other things, Spending our SS surplus, etc...

going from a manufacturing based economy to a consumer based economy.

Not a all inclusive list.

You've bounced around the political spectrum more than I care to remember, ol' Watermark. But I think at some point you were a conservative. :)

I'm not sure if I remember you. Is this a new name?

I was one so right wing that I'd actually want conservatives to win, but I was more of a libertarian than anything else.

Umm the deregulation of the baninkg and finiancial industry.

Osshoring of jobs.

NAFTA

Spending like a drunken salior on the Iraq war , among other things, Spending our SS surplus, etc...

going from a manufacturing based economy to a consumer based economy.

Not a all inclusive list.

LOL and you think Obama will fix all that?

If you believe that, you're delusional.

Bush is a liberal when it comes to spending. I can't imagine how bad it would be with Obama's big ideas combined with a Democrat-controlled Congress. Thankfully, I think Americans will make the right decision in November.

I'm not sure if I remember you. Is this a new name?

I was one so right wing that I'd actually want conservatives to win, but I was more of a libertarian than anything else.

It's not important.

The real question is, what are you now? Have you turned to the left?

Back