The funniest thing I have seen lately...

Phantasmal

Harris/Walz
Staff member
How the conservatives are all over Clinton's junk!

They can't get enough of him now!

Joe Scarborough, he is talking solutions! Peggy Noonan, they are having Clinton nostalgia!

Gawd, are they something! Clinton has got to be eating this up and has to be feeling totally vindicated these days!

Cheers Wild Bill!

What, are these NeoCons now blabbing that Clinton was a pretty decent president?

Two interesting things I've learned in my message board travels: 1) Some Cons who hated Clinton in the 90s and cheered on the impeachment now claim that Clinton was a pretty decent president; and 2) Some two-time Bush voters who spent seven and a half years worshipping, and/or making excuses for Shrub, suddenly have decided that they "never really liked Bush".

What, are these NeoCons now blabbing that Clinton was a pretty decent president?

Two interesting things I've learned in my message board travels: 1) Some Cons who hated Clinton in the 90s and cheered on the impeachment now claim that Clinton was a pretty decent president; and 2) Some two-time Bush voters who spent seven and a half years worshipping, and/or making excuses for Shrub, suddenly have decided that they "never really liked Bush".
Good observations!

the one that cracks me up is..."Bush is no conservative!"
and how they wore flip-flops on their hands at the Rep convention to discredit Kerry when they sway with what ever wind faux news farts at them. What a bunch of idiots.

I've always said that for the most part Clinton wasn't bad on fiscal policy. He let Greenspan, then sane, continue Reagan's policies. Where he was weak was foreign policy.

How the conservatives are all over Clinton's junk!

They can't get enough of him now!

Joe Scarborough, he is talking solutions! Peggy Noonan, they are having Clinton nostalgia!

Gawd, are they something! Clinton has got to be eating this up and has to be feeling totally vindicated these days!

Cheers Wild Bill!
You listen to Scarborough and the rest of the pinheads on MSNBC and say "conservatives" are all over Clinton's junk....get serious...
Scarborough may have been a Republican at one time but at no time was he or the morons on MSNBC , .... Conservatives.....
No one on that network speaks for conservatives...

Seems to me even if one didn't vote for a candidate it doesn't mean they must dislike everything about that person and ditto those must having to like everything someone they vote for does.

I think Clinton and the Republican Congress showed good things can happen with split government battling each other.

Seems to me even if one didn't vote for a candidate it doesn't mean they must dislike everything about that person and ditto those must having to like everything someone they vote for does.

I think Clinton and the Republican Congress showed good things can happen with split government battling each other.

The CBO has said that the budget surpluses of the 90s were from the 1993 budget reduction act that not ONE republican signed.

The CBO has said that the budget surpluses of the 90s were from the 1993 budget reduction act that not ONE republican signed.

Yeah, ok sure Desh. The six years of Clinton/Republican Congress battling had nothing to do with it nor did the tech boom.

Bush II was OK, although I would have rather had an actual conservative.
Teaching you political science is like trying to bang your head against a wall. When will you understand the difference between a conservative and a reactionary. Bush 1 was a true establishment conservative and he lead us well. He made some tough decisions that were in the best interest of our nation, as it turned out and it cost him politically. His son was a political reactionary. He made a number of very difficult decisions including the decision to not enforce regulations, to implement regressive tax cuts at a time of war and while increasing spending and misled our nation into an immoral war, in short, and unlike his truly conservative father, he made ideologically reactionary decision to benefit a handful of people at the cost of the nation and lead us into disaster.

Bush 1 was a true conservative. Bush 2 was a second rate second son and his Presidency was a joke compared to his father.

And don't try to throw Bush 2 under the bus. Ya'll elected him and his extremist ideology and you walked in lock step with and defended his every decision. Only when by implementing the right wing policies you extolled him to and they ended up so disastrously that no one in their right mind could admit other wise did ya'll throw him under the bus rather then admit that it wasn't the man that was wrong but his policies which you enthusiaistically supported.

Teaching you political science is like trying to bang your head against a wall. When will you understand the difference between a conservative and a reactionary. Bush 1 was a true establishment conservative and he lead us well. He made some tough decisions that were in the best interest of our nation, as it turned out and it cost him politically. His son was a political reactionary. He made a number of very difficult decisions including the decision to not enforce regulations, to implement regressive tax cuts at a time of war and while increasing spending and misled our nation into an immoral war, in short, and unlike his truly conservative father, he made ideologically reactionary decision to benefit a handful of people at the cost of the nation and lead us into disaster.

Bush 1 was a true conservative. Bush 2 was a second rate second son and his Presidency was a joke compared to his father.

And don't try to throw Bush 2 under the bus. Ya'll elected him and his extremist ideology and you walked in lock step with and defended his every decision. Only when by implementing the right wing policies you extolled him to and they ended up so disastrously that no one in their right mind could admit other wise did ya'll throw him under the bus rather then admit that it wasn't the man that was wrong but his policies which you enthusiaistically supported.

What was W.'s extremist ideology?

Back