The Global Politics In Social Consensus To Vilify Any Honest Sole

serenity

Verified User
When everyone chooses to believe life isn't self evident and all heroes save reasonable doubt generation after generation, keeping the faith real isn't real unless defined as a reality.

When a person describes how evolving actually happens they get accused of evil things against people wanting better tomorrows than genetic outcomes sustain today.

the irony of this happening all through recorded history in every society recorded and those not complying became missing links of evolution theory.

Come on, nobody else experience saying something the wrong way and everyone that doesn't get along comes charging in on the person from every angle around him or her.

Now invert that method in cyberspace where technology allows anyone anywhere in this atmosphere to communicate with anyone else that will never meet socially using hyperbole to incite honest ancestors to defend their time instead of their character role each has to perform socially in society.

This is what I figure sumela eggplant, bake naked, basically most people on this site being activists supporting reasonable doubt until extinction arrives. I do appreciate still being allowed to post here so I offer a perception nobody else will.

Instinctive accountability to how evolving works in plain sight daily.

Back