The great communicator?

LMAO!!

Oh please. You have to do better at finding things to take shots at with Obama.

Bush has said so many stupid things that the word "Bushism" was coined to describe them.

Change your vote? That would be racist.

I'm glad you have such enthusiasm for an empty suit who apparently cannot extemporize a coherent sentence. It speaks volumes for your loyalty to the Obamamessiah.

No doubt a portable TelePrompter and an army of speechwriters can accompany the Barackster during his talks without preconditions.

While it's true that sometimes Barack Obama takes long pauses to grasp for a word, I don't think it could be argued that he is incoherent without assistance.

If that was the plain truth, it would be more obvious to the public by now. Especially after over 20 debates, and many being one on one with Sen. Clinton. The fact is, he's been in plenty of unscripted formats where he has performed well and exercised mental clarity.

If anything, I've observed that he is extremely tentative as not wanting to say the wrong thing.

Anybody who doesn't think Obama has proven at least something in defeating the Clintons is writing off a very a big deal.

Obama may steamroll over McCain, and if he does, he'll have become President by largely having easy electoral victories in his rise to the top. But he'll still have to his credit all of the planning and tactics that defeating an inevitable candidate took.

And that was probably the biggest part of this whole process for him. Getting the Democratic nomination in 2008, with few mistakes along the way, is a near certain assurance of winning the White House.

He's run a great campaign to this point, and it is a reflection of his qualifications and the ingenuity of the people he works with, even if he's untested in many other ways.

Last edited:
LMAO!!

Oh please. You have to do better at finding things to take shots at with Obama.

Bush has said so many stupid things that the word "Bushism" was coined to describe them.

I have coined the term "Van Burenism" to describe someone who runs for a state level offic by campaigning on national issues (for Martin, it was the evil National Bank). In WA, the Dems are employing Van Burenism in their incoherent attack ads on gubernatorial candidate Dino Rossi, who is challenging Gov. Christine Gregoire.

He stutters, oh, my, it happens when the mind thinks faster than the mouth can articulate.

I agree with Adam, being careful to use the right word.

I can take a President that stutters! It would be a vast improvement!

"I'm glad you have such enthusiasm for an empty suit who apparently cannot extemporize a coherent sentence"

He can extemporize coherent sentences. I have heard him extemporize coherent sentences on many occasions.

Back