The Great Wall Of Genocide. Built BY YOU!

knowit

Banned
I commented in a similar thread. And corrected the author as to who was responsible for what. But what can a slave say that will be allowed to be said? Nothing. But being one of those uppity slaves, I will say it anyway. One reason being because it has been said that those who forget history are doomed to repeat it. And when the history you think you know is a load of BS to begin with, it makes it even more likely to repeat.

In the similar thread, it spoke about the Armenian genocide. It was carried out by jews who were "converts" to islam. They called themselves The Young Turks. Moving on to the Russian Bolshevik revolution, it was mainly run by jews. In total, Russian communists were said to have been responsible for the untimely deaths of 80 to 100 million people! One of these jews was the head of the NKVD. This one jew alone is said to have orchestrated the untimely deaths of at least 10 million people. I will include a picture of him with a quote.

commiejews.jpg

I will tell you of another jew. The greatest mass murderer in history. General Vasily Bolkhin. He is said to have personally killed around 50,000 people. Also, after both Germany and Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many prisoners of war. The Russians murdered around 22,000 of theirs in the Katyn Massacre. General Bolkhin is said to have personally executed around 7000 of them. It is pretty easy to do when jews think of non jews as animals or insects as they do. I will show you a picture of what is said to have been him at work.

vasily bolkhin executions.jpg

I will next show you a picture with a quote of what a Nobel Laureate had to say about this genocide. Alexandyr Solzhenitsyn. Now sometimes, people who win the Nobel Peace Prize do so just as a popularity contest. But Mr. Solzhenitsyn was an actual intellectual. He was a Russian historian and novelist.

Solzhenitsyn.jpg

Never, NEVER trust a jew. Their religion tells them to lie to you. You should consider this if you are stupid enough to vote for Bernie Sanders. I will show you a picture of what doing so could lead to.

jew victims.jpg

Didn't realize you actually had a point.my bad

Usually you just try to ramble off as much bull shit as you can before you get your ass tossed out...

List a couple specific points, I'll be happy to rub your nose in them w/ what time you got left.......:)

Back