The Hamas Covenant

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement was issued on August 18, 1988. The Islamic Resistance Movement, also known as the HAMAS, is an extremist fundamentalist Islamic organization operating in the territories under Israeli control. Its Covenant is a comprehensive manifesto comprised of 36 separate articles, all of which promote the basic HAMAS goal of destroying the State of Israel through Jihad (Islamic Holy War). The following are excerpts of the HAMAS Covenant:​​​​​​​​​​​​​
​Goals of the HAMAS:
​"The Islamic Resistance Movement is a distinguished Palestinian movement, whose allegiance is to Allah, and whose way of life is Islam. It strives to raise the banner of Allah over every inch of Palestine." (Article 6)
On the destruction of Israel:
"Israel will exist and will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it, just as it obliterated others before it." (Preamble) The Day of Judgment will not come about until Moslems fight Jews and kill them. Then, the Jews will hide behind rocks and trees, and the rocks and trees will cry out: 'O Moslem, there is a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him." (Article 7)

https://embassies.gov.il/holysee/Ab...amas charter is the,18 years of its existence.

"Israel built HAMAS out of the Islamic BrotherHood, to get rid of the PLO, because they did not want to do a deal (Paraphrase)"
Scott Ritter et all.

SUCK MY DICK!

"Israel built HAMAS out of the Islamic BrotherHood, to get rid of the PLO, because they did not want to do a deal (Paraphrase)"
Scott Ritter et all.

SUCK MY DICK!

You and ritter are ignorant filthy low life goyim. Maybe ritter will have an accident complements of Mossad

You and ritter are ignorant filthy low life goyim. Maybe ritter will have an accident complements of Mossad

I AM watching The Maltese Falcon..I am afraid that I cant make time for 4 your kind.

Sue me if you dont like it.

Back