The Independent/Non Partisan/Yellowdog Closet Republican Fan Club?

CanadianKid

First member up for nomination is leaningright!

Do I have a second that leaningright is a closet Republican...and going to vote for John McCain?

CK

No; LR's not like Damo or Superfreak. I have no doubt that he's voting Cindy if he says he's voting Cindy...

CK, this is the second thread you've posted trying to somehow 'intimidate' moderate conservatives back into the fold. It's as if you think you can accuse them of being 'yellow dog' republicans, and they will run scared, away from Sarah Palin and back into the arms of the Messiah Obama, just because you attacked them. It's really a quite interesting strategy to me.

I think this kind of pathetic desperation is even more of an indicator of how much trouble you know your party is in. Forget about the issues, forget about everything... just remember, if you support McCain, you'll be castigated as an extremist wacko! LOLOLOLOL! ....Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this?

CK, this is the second thread you've posted trying to somehow 'intimidate' moderate conservatives back into the fold. It's as if you think you can accuse them of being 'yellow dog' republicans, and they will run scared, away from Sarah Palin and back into the arms of the Messiah Obama, just because you attacked them. It's really a quite interesting strategy to me.

I think this kind of pathetic desperation is even more of an indicator of how much trouble you know your party is in. Forget about the issues, forget about everything... just remember, if you support McCain, you'll be castigated as an extremist wacko! LOLOLOLOL! ....Have I mentioned how much I am enjoying this?

Hey Dumbass Dixie... I wouldnt want LeaningRight anywhere near "my" party....

All I'm saying is call a spade a spade....

Just like I dont want Joe Lieberman as part of the Democrats in the Senate...Its not that I'm trying to get Joe Lieberman to be a good democrat..its i want Harry Reid to kick Joe Lieberman out ....

Id rather have 50/50 in the Senate than 51/49...

CK

CK, if it means that much to you I'll photocopy my ballot and scan it on here so you can see for yourself how I vote. True, I am socially conservative. McCain is not the candidate I would have chosen and in fact, was next to last on the list of republicans running that I would have voted for.

As to Obama, these people, rather than he, are more in line with my political leanings:

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition[/ame]

With the current direction of the democratic party it is not likely that any of these folks would ever be used for a high ranking office.

CK, if it means that much to you I'll photocopy my ballot and scan it on here so you can see for yourself how I vote. True, I am socially conservative. McCain is not the candidate I would have chosen and in fact, was next to last on the list of republicans running that I would have voted for.

As to Obama, these people, rather than he, are more in line with my political leanings:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

With the current direction of the democratic party it is not likely that any of these folks would ever be used for a high ranking office.

Sure photocopy your ballot.... And scan a pictuer on here...

CK

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Dog_Coalition

That would be illegal. Don't do that.

Back