The Insiders: The 3 Men at the Core of Biden’s Brain Trust

Hume

Verified User
Multiple times each day, President Biden dials up Mike Donilon, a close adviser since the 1980s, to chew on the latest polls and headlines.
“What’s your instinct? What do you think?” Mr. Biden will ask Mr. Donilon, who recently left the White House for the campaign’s Delaware headquarters.

Once a week, Mr. Biden summons Ron Klain, his former chief of staff, to workshop the best attacks to use against former President Donald J. Trump as the presidential debate draws closer.

When he leaves for Delaware on weekends, Mr. Biden seeks out Ted Kaufman, a confidant who represents the president’s ties to the state that introduced him to the national stage more than a half-century ago. It was Mr. Kaufman who was brutally direct with Mr. Biden when a plagiarism scandal threatened his first campaign for president in 1987.

Three guys doing the thinking for Joke and they can't get a single thing right. Who do they think they are?

3oft2h.jpg

Three guys doing the thinking for Joke and they can't get a single thing right. Who do they think they are?

3oft2h.jpg
Damn! You beat me to it! Thats the first thing that came to mind when I read the title! :laugh: Pretty accurate I might add.....

Back