The Kennedy effect. McCain's medical records.

Jarod

Contributor
Ted Kennedy is only four years older than John McCain.

Even in his illness Kennedy is a factor in the 2008 race for president.

McCain, who has promised to release his medical records, including records about his bouts with Cancer... Is releasing a portion of those records this weekend, to a handfull of hand picked reporters who will not be allowed to make photocopies. THey will merely be allowed to review the records on a one time basis.

COME ON, if this guy wants to be president, he should open his entire medical file to the public.

WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Ted Kennedy is only four years older than John McCain.

Even in his illness Kennedy is a factor in the 2008 race for president.

McCain, who has promised to release his medical records, including records about his bouts with Cancer... Is releasing a portion of those records this weekend, to a handfull of hand picked reporters who will not be allowed to make photocopies. THey will merely be allowed to review the records on a one time basis.

COME ON, if this guy wants to be president, he should open his entire medical file to the public.

WHAT IS HE HIDING?

I don't think that HIPPA agrees with you, not even for a presidential candidate.

I don't think that HIPPA agrees with you, not even for a presidential candidate.

HIPPA allows you to disclose your information if you choose. You just cant be forced to do it, or it cant be done for you.

HIPPA allows you to disclose your information if you choose. You just cant be forced to do it, or it cant be done for you.

correct. But under the right circumstances it can be done for you.

Hippa was sold as a patients bill of rights, but that is not the entire story.

Yep, McCain is an old ass fool, who's age will and should hurt him. Who wants an old war mongering Bush boot licker in office anyway, especially one who is halfway to a gross? Shit, when he was born, someone his age was alive during the Civil War. Grandad gets put out to pasture in my book.

I dont think his age should necessarly hurt him, however, as long as he refuses to release all of his medical records... The health issue becomes releveant to me.

WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Why wont his wife release her tax records??

WHAT IS SHE HIDING.

The media would never allow the Clintons to get away with something like this.

I dont think his age should necessarly hurt him, however, as long as he refuses to release all of his medical records... The health issue becomes releveant to me.

WHAT IS HE HIDING?

Why wont his wife release her tax records??

WHAT IS SHE HIDING.

The media would never allow the Clintons to get away with something like this.
Chronic boredom.

Back